Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tiffany Candles Box!!

Let the healing begin.

Well folks, I'm back for now! I don't have much prepared in the way of reviews, but I will say this...
I GOT MY FIRST TIFFANY CANDLES ORDER TODAY!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited and it's filled with smelly goods!

I've heard a ton of different places say they think Tiffany Candles makes the best wax, bar none. Josh and I are going to be melting our first scent shot tonight, Pumpkin Pie Spice, to test this theory out...even though he rolled his eyes at me when another package arrived at the doorstep. I will have a detailed review in the next few days.

In the meantime, have a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)