Saturday, November 17, 2012

Project Wax

Some of the YouTubers I follow have been posting videos about this thing called  "Project Wax;" I'm not entirely sure who started it or thought of the idea, so if you happen to be the inventor of this wonderful idea, please let me know and I will give you the credit you deserve!

Project Wax is actually a genius idea.

The concept behind this is simple: you take all of the tarts, clamshells, scalloped melts...basically any type of wax you either want to burn/are hoarding and holding onto for no reason, or have forgotten about/pushed aside, or the wax you don't really want to keep any longer, and put them in a special bag or box. The contents of this bag or box must be used and emptied IN FULL in order to make another wax purchase.

For my Project Wax #1, I'm trying to melt my fall and winter scents during the actual season, but also switch it up a bit. I've been waiting for my last few orders to come in because of longer turnaround times. Now that they are here, I can start my Project Wax bag. I've noticed a lot of YouTubers try and get done with their bags/boxes as quickly as possible, but I'm just trying to destash, so it'll take me as long as it'll take me.

Here's a list of what I've acquired from samplers, orders, and destashes...just keep in mind, I did not purchase all of this! I might actually add some eventually, so I will update it about once a week until I'm done! :)

~~~~~~~~~~

*Project Wax #1* (start date: November 13, 2012)

Kim's Tarts
-Christmas Wish (3 pack)
-Fruit Loops (3 pack)
-Farmhouse Cider (3 pack)
-Trick of Treat (3 pack)
-Chestnuts and Brown Sugar sample
-Leaves sample
-Praline Pound Cake sample
-White Christmas (3 pack)
-Christmas Splendor (3 pack)
-Christmas Eve (3 pack)

Ollie's Soaps
-Pumpkin Souffle sample (2 pumpkins)
-Lemon Cheesecake sample
-Grapefruit Melon sample
-Peppermint Apple sample scalloped tart
-Pink Peppermint scalloped tart
-Zucchini Bread Noelscalloped tart
-Brandied Pear scalloped tart

Front Porch
-Buttercream and Coconut
-Amish Friendship Bread
-Lime Cookies
-Pumpkin Eggnog
-Purple and Pink Wine
-Lavender

Scentsy
-Pumpkin Marshmallow bar
-Autumn Sunset bar

Candles From The Keeping Room
-Pumpkin and Pralines

Streetman Candle Company
-Pumpkin Sugar Cookie
-Strawberry Sugar

Rincon Scents
-Mango Cooler

Dutch Candle Company
-Autumn Forest

Crabby Candle Company
-Sweet Potato Pie

Distinctly Pink Aroma Melt
-Have a Berry Merry Christmas 

Yankee Candle
-Fresh Cut Roses
-Mistletoe
-Farmer's Market
-Autumn Leaves
-Christmas at the Beach
-Balsam and Cedar


Pics, Petals & Scents
-Cozy Fall Nights 

JMae's Candles and Soaps
-Lemon Poppyseed
-Pineapple Orchid

Keone Candle
-Buttered Rum clamshell

My Candle Box
-Tinsel Me Pink itty bitty soy drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)