Saturday, April 8, 2017

Band of Bloggers: Vol. 16 / April 2017


It's that time of year again! As the warmer weather soothes stiff joints and brushes off the last vestiges of winter, homes beg for the same fresh start everyone promised themselves at the beginning of the year. Clothes are donated, rooms are scrubbed, and yards are tended. While the fauna leave their winter dens or return from long migrations, the world blooms with new growth in vibrant splashes of color.

For April's Band of Bloggers post, we will answer a few questions about Spring and the ever-loved Spring Cleaning. Feel free to join in and answer these questions in the comments below!

Do you decorate for Spring? 
We don't hardcore decorate for Spring, no. I put out my owl decorations and a floral garland for the fireplace, that's about it.

Are there any products you find yourself reaching for as the weather warms? This can be anything; food, clothing, bath and body, wax, you name it!
I always want berries as the weather turns warmer. Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, anything! I usually switch from peppermint soap to almond soap because it reminds me of spring. In terms of wax, not really, I melt a little more floral scented stuff. Clothing, I wish I could wear cute sandals, but I have terrible feet because of my arthritis, so nothing but tennis shoes for me. 

Do you participate in the Spring Cleaning craze?
I've participated twice. I usually get a general cleaning bug a couple of times a year, but rarely in spring. It's usually in fall and winter because of the holidays!

(I know this is late, and I apologize)

Don't forget to visit these fellow participants in the Band of Bloggers and help support the blogging community!

Amanda at Thrifty Polished
Liz at Furianne
Sandra at Finger Candy 

If you are a blogger and would like to join the Band of Bloggers for our monthly posts, please contact us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)