Thursday, June 1, 2017

Band of Bloggers: Vol. 18 / June 2017

Toes in the water, sunshine on the skin, evenings spent watching blinking fireflies or brilliant fireworks, all the little indulgences that only summer can bring. As it's arriving soon (in the northern hemisphere), for June, we want to know the special ways you indulge during the summer months. Any activities you look forward to? For some, it involves dodging bugs to searching for respite from soaring temps. But for everyone it means longer daylight hours. What is your summer indulgence?
My summer indulgence is more alcoholic beverages! I love summery citrus-y cocktails, and we find ourselves drinking more when the summer months come around. *pours everyone a margarita*

Continuing with gratification, what's the most indulgent fragrance purchase you have ever made or been gifted? A special bottle of perfume, exclusive wax opening, or pricey, fancy pants candle?
The most indulgent fragrant purchase I've ever made has been a bottle of Bvlgari Mon Jasmin perfume. It was too luscious to pass up. I *still* have some of it, and I purchased it over 5 years ago! In terms of wax, I think the most I ever spent at one place at one time has to be $200+, but those days are long gone for me.

Lastly, how would you indulge if $ was no object? It could be a luxe fragrance you desire, a pampering spa package, a legendary retired scent, etc. What is your dream way to treat yo' self?
If money was no object, I would treat myself to some Sugar & Spice Gourmet Soy goodies. Shanna has *the best* pink peppermint, and I am dying for some bags of her stuff. I'd also try her new room sprays, which just came out!

Please, feel free to answer these questions in the comments section below!
We hope you'll visit these Band of Blogger blogs and help support the blogger community!
If you are a blogger and would like to join the Band of Bloggers for our monthly posts, please contact us.

5 comments:

  1. Oooooo!!! Room sprays?! That sound yummy! I don't know if I have ever really tried Shanna's Pink Peppermint.

    That Mon Jasmine sounds lovely. I bet you smells drop dead gorgeous in it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you love pink peppermint, and Shanna's is really one of the best. You must try! I would looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to get a pink peppermint room spray!

      Mon Jasmin is incredible. I recently got a sample of Chanel No. 5 in the mail and loved that as well, though I think it stays on longer than the Mon Jasmin!

      Delete
  2. *closes eyes with frozen margarita bliss*
    I haven't ordered from S&S in a long while; those room sprays do sound nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I remember correctly, she said you could blend scents for the room sprays as well. WHAT?! Consider me SOLD! :D

      Mmmmmmm, frozen margaritas...I am a rocks + salt kind of gal, but nothin' beats a good ol' blended margarita!

      Delete
  3. Margaritas on the rocks are my kind of summer indulgence. So are the frozen kind, actually. Bvlgari sounds absolutely decadent and I'd surely save mine just as long. Someday, I'll find my luxury perfume match. I'm a huge pink peppermint fan too, that spray sounds perfect. Happy summer:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)