Friday, November 13, 2015

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #98: Rosegirls Christmas Past Cranberry Orange

It's a bit cooler here in San Diego, but no sign of Senor El Nino yet. I will make my own Christmas weather inside!!!
Rosegirls' Christmas Past Cranberry Orange
Cold Rating8.5/10
Lit Rating: 8.5/10
Throw Rating8.5/10
Overall Rating8.5/10; tree, fruit, citrus, a wonderful blend of scents! The citrus is mild compared to the sprucy pine note, but they somehow mix together very well. Reminds me of another scent I have smelled from Rosegirls???? Or am I crazy?? Rather powerful scent. Distributed this between 2 warmers and they both lasted around 5-6 hours. Could have had a touch of spice, in my opinion! Muffin club! wax. Still hate cutting Look at those colors. Christmas essential. El Nino, where are you?

1 comment:

  1. I need to go through my winter stash and see if I still have this. I know there is some Rosegirls in there, but just can't remember what. =)

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)