Shannon, the owner of this company, puts so much time and effort into her beautiful and delicious smelling wax treats that it's really surprising I didn't become addicted sooner.
She restocked a few weeks ago, and I was able to get a couple clamshells in my favorite scents, as well as some new to me scents. Here's what I purchased!
PS: she is not restocking her Etsy shop at the moment. She is currently using an "email me your order from the list of scents I put on my Facebook group" type of restocking. This allows buyers to have more time between restocks to look over the list or gather monies together. I like this system much better because it reduces stress levels that become inflated due to hectic ordering, LOL. Schwoot!
- Skeleton & Moss is described as "creamy vanilla is layered over black licorice."That's exactly what I get. The licorice note is definitely stronger. I am a fan of licorice, but Josh isn't, so I can see this one not going over so well. That skeleton grim reaper embed is absolutely amazing looking, though. SO COOL!
- Old Time Holiday Shoppe contains "bubbling cranberry fizz layered with lemon curd." On cold sniff, I get about 90% fizziniess and cranberry, with minimal lemon curd, which is why I bought this in the first place. It's pretty nice, though, I've never been a fan of fizzy scents, but I am trying to expand my horizons.
- Winter Apothecary is perfection with "ribbon candy, spiced tea, a hint of cinnamon, and a flower shop in the snow." I absolutely love this one on cold sniff. It's sweet, a bit spicy, but you also get those florals in there, too. Not sure I'll melt this 2 cubes at a time like I do some other scents, I will try it with one to start. Can't wait until this one is cured!
- Crystallized Spearmint & Peppermint (2) is pretty self explanatory, a wonderful and fresh burst of spearmint on the bottom and cool peppermint on top. We love this one at night, and it makes falling asleep a treat. REALLY! It's soothing, cooling, and overall, a fantastic blend.
- Ghostly Brew is described as "apple cinnamon with fluffy marshmallow and marshmallow peeps." Yup! This one is accurate, too. The apples overpower pretty much everything, but you get a touch of cinnamon as well as some generalized sweetness. Pretty lovely!
- Sleepy (2) is the mothership. The big one. The best one. My favorite. My love. My only. UGH. I cannot tell you how much I LOVE Sleepy. It's Shannon's version of pink peppermint, but it also has vanilla, which sweetens it just a skosh. If I could marry one scent (besides FP's pink peppermint), it'd be this one. I often switch between FP's version and this one at night because I came to the realization that I don't want to sleep with anyone else at night...just pink peppermint.
And that's it! I didn't pick up too many tarts this restock, but I wanted to get some extra Sleepys, so I had an excuse to order. :P
What scents from The Bathing Garden do you like best? Did you order anything from Shannon's restock on November 6th? Let me know! :)