Sunday, October 5, 2014

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #37: Sniff My Tarts' Cake Batter Fudge Wildberry Mousse Vanilla Waffle Cone

....well, that was a mouthful of a scent name.
Sniff My Tarts Cake Batter Fudge Wildberry Mousse Vanilla Waffle Cone
Cold Rating8.5/10
Lit Rating: 9/10
Throw Rating9/10
Overall Rating9/10; excellent balance of all three scents. Somehow, you get the cake batter and the waffle cone, though those two separate ingredients are often powerful individually. Wildberry mousse club, amazing wildberry scent. Extreme throw, excellent lasting power, 12+ hours. Cute berry embeds on top. Glitter bomb, still picking glitter out from the crevices of my warmer. Cool colors in my warmer while melting. Repeat blend, hell yes! If you've read my blog for any considerable length, you might know I am not the biggest bakery fan.
I can admit when I'm wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I love you slipping into the bakery hole <3 I wasn't a bakery fan either until I started melting tarts. Glad this was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! Feel free to bring it on hot and heavy with any more SMT reviews because this was immediately added to my list.
    This sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)