Sunday, December 21, 2014

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #51: Lasting Scent Candles' Holiday Splendor

Only 6 days until Christmas, so I have been on my holiday melting game!
Lasting Scent Candles' Holiday Splendor
Cold Rating7/10
Lit Rating: 7.5/10
Throw Rating8/10
Overall Rating7.5/10; a mix of apples, fir, and balsam, perhaps a tiny hint of spice in there somewhere? Higher strength that I thought it might be. Lasted 12 hours in the bedroom on a rainy day. Apples in wax either fresh and clean or fresh and sweet. This one is sweet! Loving tree scents lately. Lovely labels, cute fonts. Bright red wax, potential to stain warmer? Exceeded expectations. Vendors not opened all the time. Flashy websites. Smaller than 2 ounce cups. Pricey.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a festive one! I can't remember ever melting an apple and evergreen scent. I will have to play around with that in some blending.

    Yes. This is one vendor that I can never catch to buy from. Thankfully I have had super generous ladies share their LSC tarts with me <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)