Molten Melts from ScentMyWay (Keren), one of my top 5 favorite wax YouTubers. She had a haul from them, and their products looked interesting, so I subscribed to their Facebook page after watching her video. Ashley, the owner, was had put together a few sampler packages for people to try her products, and I was lucky enough to get one! There are 9 scent shots in here, and I believe the price was either $13 or $15 shipped. I'm always a fan of being able to try a company's product through samplers/sample boxes.
- Pink Buttercream: not sure if "pink" here means pink sugar, but I get almost no pink, if it is. It's creamy and sweet, but not in that overly buttery way, do you know what I mean? Not my favorite of the bunch, but nice, nonetheless!
- Berry Nilla: Lots of berries with a slight hint of creaminess as an undertone note. It's pretty strong on cold sniff.
- Wicked Watermelon: the unexpected favorite of the bunch. I am not a fan of watermelon in real life, but this smells like watermelon candy! So, so good. It's sweet, with that artificial candy smell wrapped up in a watermelon basket. Delish and juicy.
- Pomegranate: I guess I'm just not a fan of pomegranate scents in wax...this just smells generic to me. It's not just this company's scent, it's all pomegranate scents that are not in a blend. Meh.
- Cinnamon Celebration: this is your typical cinnamon from a gum type of scent, but it's sort of light on cold sniff. You know me, I like my cinnamons.
- Farmhouse Cider: I have tried this scent from 2 other vendors and loved it, and on cold sniff, this smells practically the same. Definitely like the Trader Joe's cider. Yum!
- Chicks Dig It: not sure what all is in this, but lemon is the dominant note; in this scent shot, the lemon is a cleaner lemon type of smell, which, mixed with whatever berry or other notes that are in this fragrance, actually smells pretty good!
So, that's my Facebook sampler haul from Molten Melts. Have you tried this company? Have you heard of this company? Let me know your thoughts! (PS: I swear there was one more scent shot in here, but I just can't find it...so there might have been 10, but I'm losing my mind).