Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Haul: Sugar Pie Scents Haul #1!

I know, I know, another haul from another new vendor! I just can't seem to stop making tiny orders with these start-up companies!
This haul is from Sugar Pie Scents, and the owners name is Erica! The thing I love about this business card is that it's one of those cool stamps on the front, but it was cut from a cardboard box on the back, so it really didn't involve any excess waste of paper products. Neat idea! Love the stamp, too, and font choice.
I guess I was only the second person to order, since my order number was 002! WOOHOO! Well, she included a coupon (for all orders, I think) in the shape of a ticket stub. Another cute touch! I only placed a small order, so let's get into it!
Anywho, since I was one of the first two, she included a soap sample in my order, how generous! It's in pink sugar, and is an "oopsie soap," maybe she accidentally messed it up during pouring, and that's why it's an oopsie? I don't know, but it smells awesome. The other sample on the left is a tart in pink sugar as well.
Here they are out of their packages. I love the little floral design on the tart, very cute!
Now, into my order. The scent shot on the left is 2oz., while the one on the right is 1oz. (in a hot sauce cup, I like to call them). The scent on the left was the scent of the month for April, April Fresh Downy Type. I have been looking for laundry scents for days when I, you guessed it, do laundry, so this seemed right up my alley. The scent on the left is in Iced Lemon Cookies; it's a really nice balance of lemon and cookie, and it smells pretty strong on cold sniff!
I'm fairly certain at least some of my order was RTS (ready to ship), so she got it out very quickly to me. The scents here are:

  • Pink Peppermint Twist: pretty nice, will be good for sleeping. It's a bit light on cold sniff, but I am letting it cure as we speak!
  • Vanilla Bean Noel: what can I say, I love vanilla bean noel. This is a good representation of the popular scent!
  • Cactus & Sea Salt: WINNER! Love this. It's one of my favorite scents at the moment, and this is no exception. Strong and refreshing.
Finally, we have:
  • A clamshell in Pink Sugar: mainly got this for blending with other things, and this is a strong PS scent.
  • Summer Boardwalk: I have heard a lot about this, and wondered if it was a dupe for the Bath & Body Works fragrances apparently everyone loves. It is! Peanuts, popcorn, saltiness...I don't know if I'm a huge fan of the scent, but it certainly is unique!
  • Mabel's Mint Sugar Cookie: cookies mixed with...spearmint? I don't know, but it sure smells like it! It's interestingly nice!
Hope you enjoyed my first haul from Sugar Pie Scents, I have a feeling I will be ordering from Erica again in the future because everything smells pretty damn amazing! Have you tried or heard of this company?  :)

1 comment:

  1. Mabel's Mint Sugar Cookie sounds interesting. Reminds me of a mint/cookie scent I had around the holidays, from Front Porch maybe? Mrs. Claus' Cookies perhaps? Oohhhh, it was YUM.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)