- Pink Peppermint Twist: pretty nice, will be good for sleeping. It's a bit light on cold sniff, but I am letting it cure as we speak!
- Vanilla Bean Noel: what can I say, I love vanilla bean noel. This is a good representation of the popular scent!
- Cactus & Sea Salt: WINNER! Love this. It's one of my favorite scents at the moment, and this is no exception. Strong and refreshing.
Finally, we have:
- A clamshell in Pink Sugar: mainly got this for blending with other things, and this is a strong PS scent.
- Summer Boardwalk: I have heard a lot about this, and wondered if it was a dupe for the Bath & Body Works fragrances apparently everyone loves. It is! Peanuts, popcorn, saltiness...I don't know if I'm a huge fan of the scent, but it certainly is unique!
- Mabel's Mint Sugar Cookie: cookies mixed with...spearmint? I don't know, but it sure smells like it! It's interestingly nice!
Hope you enjoyed my first haul from Sugar Pie Scents, I have a feeling I will be ordering from Erica again in the future because everything smells pretty damn amazing! Have you tried or heard of this company? :)