Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Wax Review: September 8-9

This has been a pretty uneventful weekend for me. My husband recently started working both Saturday and Sunday, which I think is better because he has two days off in the middle of the week.

Less lines + less crowds + more opportunities to shop and see movies = MUCH BETTER.

Wow, that made me sound like the Grinch.

OOO OOO OOO, speaking of the Grinch, there's only 106 days until Christmas!!

Speaking of Christmas! I got my Yankee Candle tarts in the mail! YAY! I will do a haul and review on some  randomly picked scents later on this week.

Anyway, back to my weekend review!

Saturday: This might sound gross, but we woke up Friday morning and something stunk in our house. IT HAPPENS, OKAY!? It might have just been because we've been running the air conditioner and have not had the back door opened...but ugh. I ran my tart warmer all day with Scentsy's "Clean Breeze," and the same was true until about 1pm on Saturday...then, the mailman arrived! I downloaded this awesome app called Package Buddy and it is AWESOME. I've entered multiple packages at a time and it has always been accurate, from UPS and USPS to FedEx! I peeled back the tape, opened the box, pulled out the stuffing and there were my glorious votives!...now, if I could only get my hands on some more votive holders! I decided to burn Kitchen Spice first. It smells like Constant Comment tea, with top notes of orange and clove, and a hint of cinnamon and ginger mixed in. Glorious! I wish I had this in a full-size jar!

Sunday: I didn't really get home until 4ish today, so I decided to five head-first into my White Barn "Cranberry Woods", so that's burning right now. Boy, oh boy, it smells so wonderful. It's woodsy, filled with berries, sweet and smokey all at the same time. I'll be burning this the rest of this night, for sure!

Until next time! I *promise* I will review Marshmallow Fireside, as well as give some helpful hints I've picked up along the way during my time as a scent addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)