Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Wax Review: September 29-30

...okay, maybe I overestimated how much I would want to melt while I was sick.

Because it wasn't that much.

Besides the Sinus Relief by Kim's Tarts (I ended up melting 2 out of the 3 tarts from my bag), the only other item I burned was "Whiteout" from Scentsy. Whiteout is an amazing mix of peppermint and vanilla. It's not the strongest peppermint scent I've smelled (more to come on the winner), but it's a solid fragrance!

I promise to update more this week. I didn't intend on getting sick this week, and hopefully our bad luck is on an up-swing, because we could use a good month!

Have a great week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)