Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lightning Round Reviews #15, Streetman Candle Company and K's Kreations Edition!

Schwing! It's October!
Streetman Candle Company's Holiday Bake
Cold Rating7.5/10
Lit Rating: 7.5/10
Throw Rating8/10
Overall Rating: 7.5/10; simply lovely. Just like a fresh bakery of pastries, goodies, and treats. Also, some frosting included. Very good. Great throw, delicious smelling air. Repurchase!
Streetman Candle Company's Coconut & Cedar
Cold Rating4.5/10
Lit Rating: 5.5/10
Throw Rating7/10
Overall Rating5.5/10; the throw on this was good, but the scent it sort of strange. Coconut and cedar go well together, but it's just not for me, I think. Oh well, it was really good, performance wise! Not a repurchase for my nose.
Streetman Candle Company's Malibu
Cold Rating7/10
Lit Rating: 3/10
Throw Rating3/10
Overall Rating4/10; this smelled SO GOOD on cold sniff, but I got hardly nothing while warming. The throw wasn't there, either. Sad, this smelled wonderful.
Streetman Candle Company's Lime Passion
Cold Rating7/10
Lit Rating: 8/10
Throw Rating8/10
Overall Rating8/10; divine! I am in love with good, crisp lime scents. Awesome throw, delicious scent.
Streetman Candle Company's Orange & Strawberry
Cold Rating7/10
Lit Rating: 7/10
Throw Rating8/10
Overall Rating7/10; WONDERFUL!!! The throw on this 1 oz. scent shot was incredible! That's all it is: orange and strawberry. Perfect! Love! Repurchase!
K's Kreations Miss Scarlett's Cookie Bread
Cold Rating6/10
Lit Rating: 5/10
Throw Rating6/10
Overall Rating: 6/10; serendipity and cookie bread, if I'm not mistaken. It's nice, but too bready for me. I wouldn't repurchase it, but those of you that like either of these scents, TRY IT. You will love it.
K's Kreations Vanilla Butta Bliss
Cold Rating6.5/10
Lit Rating: 6.5/10
Throw Rating5.5/10
Overall Rating6.5/10; while the throw on this was about a medium, it's not a scent you need to be in your face every minute that it's melting. I'm not a huge fan of vanilla butter fudge, but this is excellent.Very velvety.
K's Kreations Strawberry Bliss
Cold Rating8/10
Lit Rating: 8.5/10
Throw Rating7.5/10
Overall Rating8/10; I LOVE this scent! K's makes awesome strawberry scents, and this is no exception. Delicious and juicy, slightly creamy, but in general, a nice strawberry scent with a great throw! 2 sticks was a bit too much, methinks. One, next time.
K's Kreations Berry Loopy Candy
Cold Rating5/10
Lit Rating: 6/10
Throw Rating5.5/10
Overall Rating5.5/10; not my favorite scent, but it's okay, far from awful! It smells like berry cereal with extra sweetness. Medium throw, and it's just sort of basic. Not a repurchase for me.
K's Kreations Grapefruit Swirl
Cold Rating7/10
Lit Rating: 7/10
Throw Rating6.5/10
Overall Rating7/10; mmmmmm! So nice! It was great on a warmish day, very sweet and citrusy. Lovely! Definite repurchase! The throw wasn't something that would choke you, but it was good,
K's Kreations Lemony Cake Pops
Cold Rating7/10
Lit Rating: 7/10
Throw Rating: 8/10
Overall Rating7/10; see this little tiny flower tart? This sucker was STRONG! I loved it, a delicious and sweet lemon cake! So, so good. Definite purchase in the future since this was a sample. Lasted 5 hours.
K's Kreations Serendipity Bliss
Cold Rating5.5/10
Lit Rating: 5/10
Throw Rating5/10
Overall Rating5/10; I think the low throw and scent in general is because this was just a tiny little flower tart, and that's okay! I have another tart in this to compare. Repurchase for now!
K's Kreations Sugared Cinnamon Noel
Cold Rating6/10
Lit Rating: 6/10
Throw Rating6/10
Overall Rating6/10; overall, this was nice. An extremely sweet cinnamon blend mixed with vanilla bean noel. Sort of bakery, but sort of not. Nice! Not super in your face, but good enough. Repurchase! Lasted 4 hours.
K's Kreations Rainbow Confetti Cake
Cold Rating: 6/10
Lit Rating: 5.5/10
Throw Rating6/10
Overall Rating6/10; not my favorite scent, but still pretty good. I much prefer Alex's Rainbow to this, which has cake. I think Alex's Rainbow is a great standalone scent. This is a bit too fruity or something.

Hope you had a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your reviews!! I am wanting to get some Streetmans!! Holiday Bake just made my list!! And I love some of those K's!! Grapefruit Swirl is good!! Sugared Cinnamon Noel is one of my favorites!! Have a great week Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you get to order from Streetman soon! Holiday Bake is really great!

      MMmmmmm, sugared cinnamon noel...I think I will melt some tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  2. Streetman does such a great job with the lime scents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she does! And her Really, Just Lemons... scent is incredible!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)