Hi! I LOVE these fun tags, it's such a great way to get to know all of our waxy friends! Anyways, I got tagged by Deb to do this. YAY!
I tag Dana from Dana's Little Wax Blog and YankeeCandleSisters!
*Peeking In Your Cabinets Tag*
1. Name three things in your fridge right now.
Smart Water, asparagus, and pizza dough.
2. Name something you ALWAYS have in your fridge.
3. If company dropped by unexpectedly right now, would you be comfortable with the state of your house?
Sure! it's never that bad, but I feel like it's never completely clean.
4. What is the dirtiest room in your house?
The covered patio, but since that's not technically a room, I'd say the office.
5. Anything weird in your bathroom/medicine cabinet?
Oatmeal. I was trying a face wash thing with oatmeal and water and I never took the baggie out of the bathroom!
6. How much sleep did you get last night?
7. What time do you usually go to bed/get up?
I usually go to bed between 10 pm and 1 am, and wake up between 6 am and 8 am, depending on the day. Sometimes I get up earlier, though, if I can't sleep.
8. What is the last thing you listened to in your car?
Mumford and Sons' "I Will Wait"
9. What cereal did you eat this morning (or whenever you last ate it)?
Frosted Flakes, Trader Joe's version. Far superior, IMO.
10. What was the last store you went to and what did you buy?
Trader Joe's, and we bought a billion and one groceries.
11. Name something you buy the generic/store brand version of.
Pain medication, allergy medication (for Josh), generic DayQuil, napkins, Target's black forest ham is amazing.
12. What brand/product do you refuse to buy a substitute for?
Heinz Ketchup, Charmin toilet paper, Q-Tips, Dove deodorant, Ritz crackers, Wheat Thins, Cheez-Its, Sprite...yeah, we're brandists, LOL.
13. Do you flip your mattress?
We have a memory foam mattress, so we can't.
14. Is your basement a comfortable place, or a dark and scary dungeon?
No basements in San Diego!
15. Do you paint your fingernails and toenails the same color?
Never, always different colors because it maximizes the colors used!
16. What do you have most of in your makeup collection? (blushes, lipsticks, etc.)
Chapstick, LOL. Okay, okay, lipstick.
17. How often do you clean your makeup brushes?
18. What one TV show must you see above all others?
Toss up between Homeland/Scandal/The Walking Dead. I look forward to those every week. Other than them, Downton Abbey, The Voice, Parks and Recreation, Revenge, Raising Hope (WHEN IS IT COMING BACK???), annnnnnnnnnd The Ultimate Fighter.
19. Something you learned from your grandma.
Well, I'd say my grandma and I are very close, so A LOT of stuff! How to make cinnamon rolls, how to bake various cookies, a lot about food safety since she worked in the school lunch room for so long, mainly a lot of stuff about cooking and baking! :)
20. And with Halloween creeping up, do you believe in ghosts/spirits?
(Any other tags floating around? These are FUN!!)