Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Review: Rosegirls Alice in Wonderland

Have I mentioned how much I love cotton candy scents? I don't think so, probably because a lot of vendors have sweet scents that are called cotton candy, but not exactly cotton candy types. Cotton candy is amazing in food and wax. Mmmmmmm, cotton candy.
Alice in Wonderland from Rosegirls is a mix of honeydew and cotton candy. For some reason, when these two scents come together, they form an almost watermelon type of scent in the air. This summer, I have been big into watermelon, so this was right up my alley. It's so, so lovely!

I absolutely love this scent. It's got a medium-high throw and lasted all afternoon and well into the night. I've repurchased this scent and I definitely see myself loving it for a long time.

Rosegirls is just so gorgeous overall. I mean, LOOK AT THOSE CHUNKS! The colors are so cool. It's waxy art. I'd definitely check out this scent, it's not exclusively spring or summer, it's just a nice sort of pick-me-up scent. Try it!

~~~~~~~~~~
Rosegirls Alice in Wonderland
Cold Rating8/10
Lit Rating: 8.5/10
Throw Rating8.5/10
Overall Rating8.5/10; almost smells like watermelon. Delicious and juicy. Gorgeous chunks. Amazing throw. Cotton candy machine. Lovely!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a unique and interesting blend. The watermelon result will have my oldest excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd like this! It's very strange how it mixes together but it yields great results!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)