Saturday, March 22, 2014

Review: Haley's Heavenly Scents' Pink Christmas Cookies

You guyssssssssss...I miss Christmas. :(
Now, I personally don't know the difference between cookie cookies and Christmas cookies. They all end up in mah belly at the end of the day. Would someone care to enlighten me if they know the difference? :)
Really though, any pink blend from Haley's Heavenly Scents is sure to be a good one. Her pink scents are generally amazing.
Pink Christmas Cookies is really no exception.
On cold sniff, this just smells like a bakery and pink sugar scent, but while warming, it actually takes on more of that fresh baked cookie smell. It's really nice. I actually prefer my bakery scents with pink sugar because pink sugar makes everything in life better.
As far as warm sniff performance goes, this had a medium-high scent throw and I really haven't a thing to complain about. It was a great mix of the two scents, lasted all day (around 8 hours total), and affirmed my belief in HHS as being a pink sugar goldmine.
Look at those OILS. Dang!

~~~~~~~~~~
Haley's Heavenly Scents' Pink Christmas Cookies
Cold Rating6.5/10; the majority of this on cold sniff is pink sugar, but I still get a slight whiff of cookies.
Lit Rating: 7.5/10; that cookie note comes out more while melting, and when it's combined with the wonderful pink sugar from HHS, this really was quite a treat. Love this blend and I will always repurchase it.
Throw Rating7/10; medium-high throw and good longevity, I didn't get tired of this like I do other bakery blends. Haley's makes a bitchin' "cookie" scent.
Overall Rating7/10; great mix of pink sugar and warm, buttery cookies. Christmas sadness because it's gone Christmas HAPPINESS because cookies and carols and lights and happiness and family!!! Raised electric bill. LOL MIDDLE FINGER SNOWMAN. Gold everything!!!!!!!!!!!```1111~~``

2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas too. You make me wanna place a HHS order. It has been too long. Pink cookies are a weakness for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmm now I want a cookie <3 I have been in love with Pink everything lately so this sounds right up my alley. I never really gave HHS' cookie scents much thought because they always smelled weak to me on cold but I may have to try them again!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)