Friday, August 1, 2014

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #26: Streetman Company Store's Fresh Linen

It's the freakin' weekend, baby! WOOHOO! Thursday means laundry day around here, and yesterday was no exception. Usually, I write down my thoughts in a notebook and then write posts days later, but this sucker couldn't wait!
Streetman Company Store's Fresh Linen
Cold Rating8.5/10
Lit Rating: 9/10
Throw Rating10/10
Overall Rating9/10; incredible fresh scent! One of the best, if not THE best laundry scent I have ever melted. Smells just like clean clothes on a line mixed with a small hint of sweetness that breaks up the cloying nature of the fresh smell. So, so wonderful! Not too soapy, as other clean scents sometimes are. Fantastic and perfect throw. Lasted 16 hours in my bathroom warmer. Tarts that last forever make my heart melt. Vendors knowing what their customers love. Vendors changing their names. Vendors expanding and adding things that are non-wax related, LOVE!! 1 ounce scent shots > 2 ounce scent shots (lately). Mountains of laundry. Getting to finally do laundry again since my foot is almost healed! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thumbs up!!! Glad to hear your foot is healing nicely. I love scents like this in the bathroom. I have a Streetman one ouncer in mine now too. <3 happy weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doctor told me I don't need the stuff old boot anymore, that I can use my "driving shoe" exclusively! I'd be lying if I said it doesn't hurt, but I am trying to work out my muscles more and more every day since i haven't really used them like I was used to for 3 months.

      How did you like the scent?! Was it good for you, too?! Sometimes you just need something fresh to brighten your house! Happy weekend, my friend! <3

      Delete
    2. This sounds great! I love laundry scents, and what great reviews! Wish I had a meltable scent like this as an undergrad! :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)