Monday, October 12, 2015

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #95: Lake Providence Lodge's Autumn Spice

October is in full swing, and I am starting to add fall and winter scents to my melting piles!!!
Lake Providence Lodge's Autumn Spice
Cold Rating8/10
Lit Rating: 8.5/10
Throw Rating8.5/10
Overall Rating8.5/10; true to its description, Autumn Spice boasts an alluring cinnamon aroma. Spices range from nutmeg to clove, fruits are apple in nature if there are any as a base note. LOVE this, but not as much as The Lodge's Kitchen. Warm, inviting scent. Again, a killer throw on this one. The definition of comforting. Snuggling by the fire with your pets, loved ones, a mug of spiced apple cider spiked with cinnamon whiskey....oh, I'm just describing my Tuesday night, minus the fire. Exactly what fall smells like when I picture it in my head. I think I will buy some cinnamon pinecones this year!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds yummy! But you are right... The Lodge is just such a great spice scent! It sets the standard!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)