Saturday, May 10, 2014

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #4: Scentsy's Wishing Well

Hey, hope all is well in your neck of the woods! My foot is healing SLOWLY and I am losing my mind.
"Neighbors" was kind of lame.
My birthday was this past Wednesday and I realized I didn't melt anything I had set aside for that day, LOL. Fail on my part.
I am trying to get through my Scentsy bars from, like, almost 4 years ago, so if you see a lot of that brand, that's why! :)
Scentsy's Wishing Well
Cold Rating7/10
Lit Rating: 6.5/10
Throw Rating6/10
Overall Rating: 6.5/10; could have been stronger while melting. Nice fresh/spa scent. Bars too expensive for such a low amount of wax. Fear of spas in general. Masseuses touching you. Weird robes and slippers. Scentsy Element warmers cool looking, but wattage too low (12-13 watts, R-U-KIDDING??). Almost done with Scentsy bars. BBMB is like "fetch," it's not going to happen. Needing a better Scentsy rep (other than eBay, LOL).

5 comments:

  1. I have a couple Scentsy bars that a coworker gave me but I never seem to reach for them. I'm sort of anti-Scentsy because of their overpriced arrogance. hehe

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran thru my scentsy bars very quickly. My rep was shocked. I told her that I changed them out everyday and it was like a light bulb went off in her head (that's how to bring in more money!) lol but there are only a handful of scents I love from them: satin sheets, vanilla suede, and mixing their lavender and pink sugar. Hope you get through your stash soon! 12 watt warmer?! REDICULOUs! The plug in barely works for my bathroom but I love it so. Hoping you can be more mobile soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You buy on ebay?! I can't believe their prices are any better? I heard this was a nice one from fellow Scentsy consultants. I enjoy Scentsy & selling it but I gotta try some indie wax!! I love seeing all the cute looking ones you post on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Fear of spas" made me laugh :) My mom spent a fortune on Scentsy for a fundraiser a couple years ago, but then discovered the BH&G and Scentsational melts and never looked back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is a really old blog, but if your still looking for a scentsy rep, i'd love to help you out. I've been selling over 4 years now, and love every minute of it!!! I actually came across this randomly googling what some of their original warmers looked like lol. Anyways, if you want, Email me and I'll help you: EmilyMajowka@yahoo.com :)

    PS don't buy on ebay!!! Consultants who sell on ebay are not following the rules and can lose their businesses. Please don't support them!!! Not to mention their ridiculous prices :(

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)