Monday, May 19, 2014

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #7: Pics, Petals & Scents' Cucumber Mint

Do you like cucumber scents? I have realized lately that I am in love with them, if they are fresh and not vegetable smelling.

On another note, I want to wish my wonderful husband a happy, happy birthday! I love you dearly! <3
Pics, Petals & Scents' Cucumber Mint
Cold Rating7.5/10
Lit Rating: 8/10
Throw Rating7/10
Overall Rating7.5/10; very lovely fresh and spa type scent. Great balance of cucumber and mint. Reminds me of walking into a Bath & Body Works in 1997. Another unexpected pairing that I totally dug! Great throw, too. Cucumber > zucchini. Zucchiniawfulbread. Minty freshness. Toothpaste? Cucumber melon throwback to 7th grade. Meeting lifelong friends in 7th grade. Middle school was awful. Do any of these ever make sense?!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean by "veggie" smelling cukes... I don't like those either. Glad PPS was a nice one, streetman's is nice too. I love your word associations at the end! I loved middle school but could have done without high school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know Streetman had a cucumber mint...or did I?!? That's exciting news! :D

      Glad you like the word associations, they are always fun to create!

      Also, I am sorry you had a bad high school experience, that's no fun. :(

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)