Thursday, May 22, 2014

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #8: Candles from the Keeping Room's Full Moon

Do you like the moon? Well, if you don't, you might as well forget the beach and the ocean and your life because THE MOON IS AMAZING and TIDES and STUFF.
#ProMoon.
You know what's even more amazing? Full moons. No, not the "drop your pants as a teenager" kind, the "in the sky kind," ya heard?
Candles from the Keeping Room's Full Moon
Cold Rating6/10
Lit Rating: 8.5/10
Throw Rating8.5/10
Overall Rating8.5/10; orange and clove are the perfect combination. This was good even in the spring. Strong throw, amazing scent. Faith in CFTKR re-instilled. I want this as a car air freshener. Reminders of fall and Halloween, which leads to CHRISTMAS!!! Don't get the wrong impression, I've never mooned anyone. Being pro moon might save your life.

6 comments:

  1. Lol! Never mooned anyone huh? Yeah, me neither. But I DO love a good full moon! Especially if the are big and orange. Speaking of orange, I love orange and spices too. Thanks for this review! I will add this one to my wish list (am I the only one who blanks out for a moment during a hectic opening... Totally forgetting what I intended to order?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one with no mooning story, LOL! Writing down that you like orange and spices...mwahahahah!! :D

      Delete
  2. This one is going on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall scents are calling to me already. Sometimes I feel like pulling out my basket of tucked away fall/winter scents just to have a little sniff to help get me though. LOL

    This one sounds darn good. =)

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can just imagine you sitting and sniffing all your fall and winter wax and it's sitting there taunting you, saying, "Deb....melt meeeeeeeeeeee!" :D

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)