Friday, November 21, 2014

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #44: Alamo Candelaria's Candelaria

New vendors rule!
Old vendors drool!*

*not (always) factually accurate
Alamo Candelaria's Candelaria
Cold Rating6/10
Lit Rating: 7/10
Throw Rating7/10
Overall Rating7/10; new vendors. Gifts from friends (with nice handwriting)! Really clever and cute "stamps" in the wax. HUGE tart, probably could/should have cut it in half. Hatred of cutting wax. Messy fingers, ruined clothing (just recently, Tuesday). Stronger while warming than while sitting in a bag. Having no idea what's in a scent because the vendor's website is closed! Slight perfume notes and fruit? Upper medium throw in bathroom warmer. Candelaria is a fantastic word. Lasted 6.5 hours, probably could have dumped it out around 5-5.5 hours. Meticulous calculations.

6 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love these snappy reviews! Such a great format and uniquely you. <3
    Every time I grab my Candelaria tart that Julie gifted, I have to put it back to it's 'top shelf' resting place. It's such a beautiful tart, I fear it's going to bleed if I cut it or melt it. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so gorgeous, huh!? I had a hard time melting this and should have cut it. ugh! I don't blame you for not wanting to melt it. :)

      Thank you, my dear, I am glad you like them! <3

      Delete
  2. New vendors can be fun when they are as detail oriented as Alamo. Getting a package from her is an experience. I have found some keepers from her. I hope to order from her again one day. Her wax has gotten pretty popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has definitely risen in popularity, but that's good for her and bad for us, lol! Her lollipops are something I want to try. ;)

      Delete
  3. I melted the chai one Julie scent me and it was wonderful. Unfortunately, I melted back in my run of melting-but-not-reviewing. =(

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have things you melt but don't review!? I thought I was the only one! I am glad you liked the chai on!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)