Friday, May 8, 2015

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #72: Haley's Heavenly Scents' Spearmint

Since it's my birthday, I figured I'd melt something pepperminty, but this bad boy has been going since yesterday, so I'm not going to be the cause of its stopping. ;)
Haley's Heavenly Scents' Spearmint
Cold Sniff Rating: 10/10
Warm Sniff Rating: 10/10
Throw Rating10/10
Overall Rating10/10; In this case, soy greatly > outweighs paraffin. Insane, ridiculous, intense throw. Cold and warm scent are off the chain strong. 10/10 all the way. Loving mints, obsessed with mints, mostly at night, but any other time will do, too. Smells like gum, but again, in a good way. Disliking gum in spearmint flavor, but liking mints in spearmint flavor. 2-3 cubes per melt, usually 2, but this time, I went all out with 3 per. Needing to order from this vendor more frequently, but she mostly sells paraffin. Dreaded clamshells not so bad this time around. LEGIT OILS, came off on my fingers and I didn't care at all. Lasted from the morning yesterday until the afternoon today. Mints over gum any day, I will fight you on this. Birthdays, happy birthdays. Getting older. Almost 30. Scared. Cold. Naked and afraid Ok, not naked, just afraid. A 10/10 melt should whip me into shape. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had the most amazing birthday ever!! I dig HHS spearmint too. In fact. Melting the Elsa's Ice Castle you sent me. I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elsa's Ice Castle is AMAZING! Her spearmint scents seem to be something else...every single one I have melted has been beyond amazing!! Thanks for the birthday wishes, it was a great one!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)