Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #84: Lake Providence Lodge's Lavender

Some days, you just want your house to smell like a spa, you know?
Lavender ~ A clean, relaxing herbal lavender scent. 
Lake Providence Lodge's Lavender
Cold Rating7/10
Lit Rating: 7/10
Throw Rating: 6.5/10
Overall Rating7/10; a lower throw than I am used to with LPL. Wonder if it's because of the placement of my warmer, or if it's just the way it it? Very herbal, nothing but an herbal but smooth lavender. Probably the most authentic I have ever smelled. Lasted 8 hours in the bathroom, diminished in throw after a while, was overall pleasant, happy medium most of the time. Simple white wax; clean, adorable labels. Melt cups a plenty. One of my top 5 favorite vendors right now. Reminiscent of a spa room, a scented lotion, or a fresh sprig. Delicate and zen, but really nice. Not too in your face, clean and refreshing almost. Could have used a little bitta some'some, if you know what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! Her lavender sounds amazing! I really really need to order from LPL and Dessa's next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this, I definitely want to spend some time in a spa with herbal lavender scenting the air.
    I'm thiiiissss close to placing another LPL order.
    Hope you're having a great week sweet friend <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)