Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Haul: Tiffany Candles Summer 2015 Haul!

...Random as in I wasn't truly planning on ordering anything with Tiffany Candles announced a week or so ago.

And then I did something bad.

REALLY, really bad. Just like The Joker in the new trailer for "Suicide Squad" (which I have already watched approximately 246.50 times (the half is for a short clip I saw on Instagram). I AM LEGIT OBSESSED.

Beyond watching the above video an unhealthy number of times, I spent way more than I should have on my latest haul, which I am going to display for you here. OHWELLYOLOAMIRITE??? Let's begin with my samples!
-Cactus & Sea Salt (sample): Tiffany included a sample in one of my all time favorite fresh scents, Cactus & Sea Salt. UGH, THIS SMELLS AMAZING. I cannot wait to melt it in the bathroom. It smells strong, too!
-Raspberry Rainbow (sample): I looooove this sample. Not sure if rainbow here just means orangy or tons-o-fruity, but whatever it is, I'm down with it. This even smells like juicy raspberries!
-Mango Sorbet (sample): I'm not a huge fan of mango scents, but this one doesn't seem so bad! Apparently Tiffany is changing my mind with these samples, lol! It's fruity, and there's definitely something else in there, but it's quite a tropical scent. Nice!
-Bread Pudding (sample): I saw this, and I gotta be honest, I went "ughhh." I don't like bread scents, but this, this is really sweet and fruit-like! It's not a huge tart, so I'm sure it'll be great when melting.
-Vanilla Ice Cream (sample): this sample smells very light on cold sniff, so I will have to report back about it.
-Perfectly Pear (sample): another juicy one! This smells incredible. I sure got lucky with this haul. You know how pears just smell super fragrant and then you bite into them and the juices??? THIS. I might pear (LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) this with cactus and sea salt, just to be adventurous.
Caribbean Escape (type) - A tropical blend of raspberry nectar and casaba melon with mid notes of lemon and creamy coconut milk on a base of pineapple and raw sugar cane.
-Caribbean Escape (3-pack teddy tarts): I have had this scent from TC before and wanted a couple more tarts in it. Just as I remembered: yummy, sweet, tropical, strong, the perfect summer scent!
-Sun & Sand (type) (3-pack teddy tarts): this is a dupe of Yankee Candles' beach-suntan heavy Sun & Sand and boy, does it smell spot on! I love that scent, which is atypical of me because it's so strong on the tan note, but yeah, it's great! These bad boys will be used very soon.
Sweet Dreams –Lavender & Sweet Pea blend (A Tiffany Candles Blend)
-Sweet Dreams (3-pack teddy tarts): Someone online somewhere mentioned they liked this blend and I wanted to try it in a 3-pack before I got it in a blend or scoopable for. I'm glad I did because it's not for me. It's a bit too powdery and heavy on the sweet pea. I am going to melt one single tart and see if it blossoms somewhere when it's melting, but Tiffany's scents are usually pretty straightforward, so I don't know. I'm bummed about this one.
-Honeydew melon, watermelon, cotton candy (scoopable wax): covered in green glitter at this top, this blend is outstanding. I am on a watermelon craze right now, and this just does it for me. Honeydew is slightly sweet, mainly fruity, and cotton candy is mainly sweet, slightly fruity. That watermelon though. The star. SO GOOD. I cannot wait to dig into this. WAITING IS SUCH SWEET SORROW.
-Rosemary Mint Noel (mini wax daisies): Rosemary mint and vanilla bean noel are 2 of my favorite Tiffany Candles when they are by themselves, and when I saw them combined? This is the reason I placed this order. We shall see how these fair, but they smell good on cold sniff!! Real good!
I could not for the life of me get a good shot of these.
-Macintosh Apple & Cactus & Sea Salt (mini wax daisies): holy freshness, Batman! The mac apple SCREAMED out at me when I opened the bag! Insanely fresh. A laundry day staple, perhaps?
-Pink Lime Watermelon (mini wax daisies): pink lime is quite a verbose scent. It's in your face, slightly perfume/laundryish, fiercely fresh, and very, very heavy on the lime. When mixed with the watermelon, it's WONDERFUL! I love that I got a big bag of this and I think it will become my new cleaning day scent. Oh wait, Mac Appl Cactus & Sea Salt is my new laundry day scent....I guess there's no reason why they can't share my affections! ;)
I also snagged a fresh sampler, and if I'm not mistaken, was from a couple of restocks ago. I was happy to grab one! Included in this bag are one tart of the following:

*Cactus & Sea Salt - (YAY ONE MORE!) Shimmering green cactus mingled with clean ocean air, sea spray, driftwood and sea moss. You will love this sea side blend of fresh ozone notes on a base of sweet musk.
*Chamomile - The soothing smell of the well known aromatic herb.
*Coriander & White Lime - (I LOVE this scent and have had it before) Blend of white lime, Italian bergamot, valencia orange, fuzzy peach, Mediterranean coriander, thai basil, purple lavender, yellow jasmine and violet petals.
*Eucalyptus Spearmint - (a standout favorite) invigorating herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of sage.
*Juniper Breeze - A duplicate of the popular Bath and Body Works* fragrance, an ozony blend of floral, green and fruity notes with a slight musk undertone.
*Lemongrass - (I believe I have tried this one before) The wonderful aroma of fresh cut lemongrass with a hint of green herbal notes.
*Mango Beachwood - (ANOTHER recent favorite from Tiffany Candles and I'm glad to have another) Just like the popular Bath and Body Works* fragrance, a blend of mango, tangerine and mandarin with mid notes of rose, jasmine and dewy cyclamen on a base of beechwood, amber and musk.
*Sea Petals - (another scent I have tried in a blend, it's okay) A light floral blend of roses and violets with a touch of light green notes, blended with some fruity notes of peach, citrus, and strawberry.
*Snuggle Baby - Baby Magic (Type)
*White Nectarine & Pink Coral - (Intriguing!) The luscious fruitiness of sweet peach, pineapple chunks and orange slices blended with enchanting floral notes of honeysuckle, rose and jasmine on a drydown of soft, soothing musk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's my Tiffany Candles haul! I probably won't be making another order until SMT or RG opens up, unless I am in dire need of some mints in the meantime. Anything jump out at you as being awesome? Lemme know, folks! :)

4 comments:

  1. Loving this haul! I remember liking the nectarine and coral scent from LSC a while back. Your scoopable and hot pink watermelon have me dreaming watermelon dreams. Nice score on the sampler. They are fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LSC's nectarine and coral scent was soooooo good. UGH. Why are they closing!? Hot pink watermelon is amazing, I am so obsessed with watermelon scents lately! Have you ordered from TV at all lately?

      Delete
  2. This is an amazing haul! Those wax daisies blends sound so good. Who would have thought to blend Mac Apple and Cactus & Sea Salt? I snagged a Fresh Sampler a few restocks ago, so excited that you got one and we can compare our thoughts on them as we melt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that she started doing wax daisies! Yes! Mac apple and cactus and sea salt will be a triumph if it works! What has been your fav out of the fresh sampler??

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)