Turns out, the two soap holders I bought from my last Bath & Body Works haul didn't fit the pumpy foam soaps...ARGH! One of them will be going to a good home for Christmas. I saw these and liked them so much, I got two to match. Woohoo! Love the design on them.
Anyways, it's safe to say that since I'm doing Project Wax I won't be buying stuff at Bath & Body Works any time soon. But, those fall candles are out online already AND I AM REALLY EXCITED AND CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY JOY FOR FALL AND WINTER. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
My fall candle wishlist (courtesy of Cia @ See It, Love It, Buy It!):
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (of course, love this scent)
- Marshmallow Fireside (my favorite scent in B&BW history)
- Applewood Bonfire (this is a new scent for the year and it sounds like it's a real winner)
- Leave (as you have probably guessed from reading past entries in this bloggy blog, I'm mildy obsessed with Leaves)
- Pumpkin Pecan Waffles (I. Want. To. Eat. The. Photo.)
- Pumpkin Cupcake (will be a new scent for me even though it's an old favorite
- Blackberry Spice (this one sounds incredible...as long as the blackberry isn't perfumey!)
- Pumpkin Apples (if it's anything like the Front Porch scent, then YES, YES, YES!!!)
- Test scents: Pumpkin Carrot Cake, Creamy Pumpkin, Coconut Woods, Sage & Cedar, Pumpkin Woods, and Vanilla Vetiver
Anywhoozle, I might post again today, or might not, so if not, have a great weekend! :)