Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery and Confections in Wax! A RAOK, or random act of kindness!!
See, she had a sale in March, and there were certain items you could buy where the money would be donated to Autism research (Jaimie Lauren, Jen's daughter and company's namesake, is on the Autism spectrum). Jen has been doing RAOK for random people who purchased items during that sale. I was a lucky winner!
Here we have 10 tarts in various scents, including:
- Gourmet Sugar Cookie:: not too buttery of a cookie scent, really lovely!
- Legally Blonde: a fizzy, fruity drink scent
- Marshmallow Carnival & Pink Creme Brulee Cupcake: a nice mix of apples, creamy custard, and pink sugar!
- Yellow Brick Road (2 cupcake scents mixed in one) & Wildberry Scone: a fruity bakery type of scent
- Zucchini Wildberry Mousse Bread: a creamy zucchini (I prefer spicy if I had to pick one) mixed with wildberry mousse...I think I will give this to a friend!
- Coconut Bra: amazing coconut scent, love it!
- Aloha Pineapple & Strawberry Passion: great, tropical blend!
- Wildberry Mousse, Lemon Icebox Cupcakes, Vanilla Bean Noel: PERFECT mix of all 3 scents. SO, SO GOOD!
- Mandarin Coconut: tangeriney type scent mixed with fresh, Island coconut (sort of cream, more of a fresh cracked opened coconut).
- Coconut Milk Lavender: Sort of laundry-like, possibly a Downy dupe? Creamy, milky, like a body wash, very floral!
Anyways, that's my RAOK package! It was the coolest thing, and I was totally NOT expecting it at all! Surprise wax is the best kind of wax! Thanks to Jen for doing this, you're so generous! :)