I also got this nifty candle holder for only $3.00...what a deal! I have used it almost every day since I bought it. Very cool for any season.
The Caramel Apple candle, perfect for fall, was $10. It smells wonderful, so I'll have to wait and see how it burns.
- Sicilian Lemon: a wonderful, bright, true lemon scent.
- Pink Lemonade: GREAT! Love it! It has sparkles in it, too.
- Island Bamboo: very fresh and clean, love this one.
- Pink Chiffon: a scent I've always wanted to try from B&BW...very nice and perfumey, but also quite feminine.
- Coral Reef: got this one to stick in the car because it always seems like I need hand sanitizer...this one smells fruity, but has a weird after-smell.
All in all, a steal, if you ask me! I think I spent under $20 for all this good stuff. I LOVE SEMI-ANNUAL SALE! :)o