Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Haul: Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Haul!

Semi-Annual Sale is upon us! I have only been into my local Bath & Body Works store once, but I plan on going
I got two anti-bacterial soap holders for our bathroom, but it turns out these are for the slender soaps, not the pump soaps. BUMMER! But, I got a slender soap (the one with beads in it) and this looks really cool. I love the way they look, but hate that I have to buy different soap for it.

I also got this nifty candle holder for only $3.00...what a deal! I have used it almost every day since I bought it. Very cool for any season.

The Caramel Apple candle, perfect for fall, was $10. It smells wonderful, so I'll have to wait and see how it burns.
I also picked up 5 different PocketBacs! From left to right, we have:
  • Sicilian Lemon: a wonderful, bright, true lemon scent.
  • Pink Lemonade: GREAT! Love it! It has sparkles in it, too.
  • Island Bamboo: very fresh and clean, love this one.
  • Pink Chiffon: a scent I've always wanted to try from B&BW...very nice and perfumey, but also quite feminine.
  • Coral Reef: got this one to stick in the car because it always seems like I need hand sanitizer...this one smells fruity, but has a weird after-smell.
All in all, a steal, if you ask me! I think I spent under $20 for all this good stuff. I LOVE SEMI-ANNUAL SALE! :)o

2 comments:

  1. I almost never go to the B&BW near me. Whenever I do, I want to buy everything and then I have to remind myself of the prices. We have an outlet store near us too, which is awesome for super cheap deals ... but again, I always want to buy everything, so I tend to stay away. LOL

    It's so hard to keep up on what scents are new now ... what's new, what's returning, what's limited.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a temptation to go inside B&BW because EVERYTHING IS AMAZING and it smells so good and WE WANT IT ALL.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)