Apparently not me, because I placed two orders in June. Let's take a look!
- Beach Cheeks: a fruity/melon-ish/suntan sort of scent, straight from the beach. I like this, but not enough to repurchase it based on cold sniff alone, I think. We'll have to see how it performs.
- Almond Extract: smells EXACTLY like the stuff straight from a bottle, but I think this is actually stronger! Yum!
- Tiare Flowers: Yankee has a scent sort of like this, if I'm not mistaken, but this is definitely stronger (who am I kidding, of course it is). This will be nice in the office. I like to melt florals in the office because there's a big window in there, and if it gets too overpowering, that's the best room for air circulation (IE: buh-bye floral scent). This is nice, but...
- Honeysuckle: ...I prefer this tart much, much more! I love the smell of honeysuckle, it's just incredible. Angie's version is no different: it's strong, slightly powdery, and even mildly sweet. Love!
- Grandma's Kitchen: this is an extreme apple scent with hints of bakery and spice. If I'm not mistaken, it's a combination of two different apple scents and a spiced scent. Let me look real quick..."(In House Blend) Blend of Macintosh Apple, Hot Apple Pie and Celtic Moonspice." Ding, ding, ding, ding! This is exactly what it smells like, bits of bakery mixed in with a huge apple punch and slight cinnamonality. I want to eat this.
- Serendipity Cotton Candy Bubble Gum: this is nice, but the serendipity is sort of reduced to a faint coconut scent behind the big blast of bubble gum, cotton candy sweetness. I think, with cure time, this will be a very nice blend! I got this mainly because it's so popular right now and I wanted to try it out!
- Orange Blossom: lovely florals mixed in between slight orange notes. As I smell this one, the orange gets stronger. Do I detect slight hints of jasmine in this? Possibly, but I'm not the best at guessing floral notes.
- Sun Your Buns (unlabeled): this is two types of suntan mixed together for ultimate summertime fun! I like it, but it's stupid strong on cold sniff...it might be headache inducing, too.
- Lemon Cookies: Deb at Its Always Something... told me she really liked Front Porch's Lemon Cookies, so I needed to try this one. Of course, it's a smash hit! I LOVE THIS SCENT! It's so good! Very sugary and sweet. Yum!
- Strawberry Satsuma: another popular blend I'm loving right now. This one is a nice balance of the two scents...first you get orange, then the next sniff you get strawberry, it's really nice!
- Calm Sea: A repurchase for me, one of the best "sea" scents I have ever smelled. Very authentic, deep, masculine, and watery! It's so good, such a nice and fresh floral scent.
- Home is my Sweet Home: a spicy cupboard type of scent. I initially liked this, but now I am picking up a funky note in it. I will have to see how this melts.
- Snuggable Laundry: I gave my Aunt this tart when she came out from Nebraska to visit, so I wanted to get another single to see how it does while warming. I really like laundry scents right now!
- Lemon Marshmallow (new scoopable format, 6 oz. container): the reason for this order. I have not been able to get my hands of Lemon Marshmallow in bulk for quite some time now, but I finally have more than one tarts worth of melting! Probably my favorite Front Porch scent.
- Loopy Lemon Cream (4-pack): Beauxsavonsfrais carries this scent, but I've never smelled it. This is a mix of fruit loops, lemon, and coconut cream pie...well, FP's blend is, not sure what is in BSF's. Anywho, this is fantastic on cold sniff! I love it, anything with lemon from Angie is a winner in my book. It smells like it will be very strong, too.
Welp, that's my latest collective Front Porch haul! Anything jump out at you as sounding awesome? What are your favorite Front Porch scents?