This time around, I think I will also review some of the products (if they have other plans on other posts) that have not been reviewed before, like I am doing with my Project Wax post, just to give you some insight on how I liked/disliked the product!
- Lil' Kitchen Candles' Serendipity Noel: this was alright...the throw was decent and it was a nice serendipity, but it wasn't my favorite. It's a shame this company is closed now, though, because she had tons of great products. (Beauxsavonsfrais has picked up some of their most popular ones). 5.5/10! (3 large Hello Kitty tarts)
- Lil' Kitchen Candles' Sixteen Candles: a bakery scent, this one was nice. I don't remember what was in it, but it was super buttercreamy. 6/10! (3 large Hello Kitty tarts)
- The Bathing Garden's Cinnamon Styx: Unfortunately, this was very, very weak. I had to use the remaining 4 cubes just to get a light throw. Not my favorite cinnamon scent. 3.5/10! (6 cube clamshell)
- Front Porch's Vanilla Noel: rivals Tiffany Candles VBN, in my opinion...this is awesome. Very luscious and caramel smelling, great throw, crowd favorite, for sure. 8/10! (4-pack)
- Aunt Smellman's Peppermint (6 cube clamshell)
- Haley's Heavenly Scents' Whipped Pink Peppermints: (gift from Karen, 6 scalloped tarts)
- Front Porch's Peppermint Noel (4-pack)
- Front Porch's Peppermints (4-pack)
- The Bathing Garden's The Olive Lemon Grove: A scent I don't mind having a lighter throw. This is really nice, soothing for nighttime! Lush dupe? You get the olivey note and lemon mixed together. SO GOOD. 7/10! (6 cube clamshell)
- Tiffany Candles' Oatmeal, Milk & Honey: Another fantastic nighttime scent. This is the only mix where I don't mind "milk," for some reason. Soothing nighttime scent (again, yes), and this blend was heavy on the honey. Yum! 7/10! (3-pack of scalloped tarts, old wax blend)
- Ollie's Soaps' Serendipity Birthday: the best serendipity and birthday cake blend I have ever smelled! Strong, sweet, coconutty, fabulous! Love this! 8/10! (bag filled with 10-12 square pieces)
- Candles From The Keeping Room's Pink Sugared Serendipity: my all-time favorite serendipity blend. Carol's is the best. Ever. So good. The pink sugar is really heavy in this, but the serendipity shines through, too. YUM! 9.5/10! (5 square tarts)
- Candles From The Keeping Room's Pink Sugar Vanilla Bean Noel: another great blend! Delicious, but not as strong as others I have smelled. Nice, but would have liked this to be a bit stronger. 7/10! (4 slightly larger rounded grubbies)
Still liking these empty posts? Do you have any empties you're loving right now?