I hope hoping she would have some peppermint blends, but I didn't see any. In fact, I just got a few things that I wanted to show you, including..........MY SECOND LOAF! Usually, I am not a fan of loaves, but since I got a soap cutter (well, I'll obviously be using it for wax, LOL), I WANT TO CUT ALL THE THINGS!!! Here's some haulage for y'allage!
- Cotton Candy Frosting is freaking incredible...I wish I had it mass quantities! It smells like delicious, sweet cotton candy mixed with creamy frosting, though I'm surprised the cotton candy is the top note I smell. SO GOOD.
- Holiday Wassail is a bit....tree-y to me? Which is weird because wassail is a drink, I beleive. There is definitely apple and some other kind of fruit (plum, perhaps?) in there, but that top tree note is waaay too potent for me. I will be passing this along.
- Country Bumpkin is a scent I know I love, I have purchased it several times. It just smells like fall goodness to me, punkins and such!
- Marshmallow Cream is a scent I got to compare to my loaf scent. I wanted to smell the marshmallow cream in its natural state, and while it's pretty light to my nose on cold sniff, it is creamy and pretty fluffy!
- Apple Noel is very intriguing. You get the vanilla bean noel, but it isn't overly sweet, and the apple is the "fresh" apple I adore. Mmmmm! Can't wait to melt this.
- Christmas Splendor is fruity, piney, and a touch spicy. LOVE this one, and I may even have it going on Christmas day.
- Christmas Shoppe smells like red hot candies mixed with some type of fruit. I melted this in the kitchen, and while it wasn't the strongest tart ever, it was nice and other people noticed its spiciness!
- Strawberry White Cake was introduced to me from Lasting Scent Candles and it is insanely good. So bakery, so sweet, so delicious. Well, when I saw this from Butterfly Lane, I needed to compare! This smells great on cold sniff, but the strawberry is a bit more candied than I prefer. Cure time may make this better, though!
- Twinkies...one of the hot scents of the year. Every vendor seemed to make a mad dash to carry this scent. To me, Twinkies is very light and not even super cakey. It's just sort of boring. This isn't really an exception...it's just basically a blender scent.
- Key Lime Twinkies, however, is delicious smelling! Her key lime is very lovely, very tart, my favorite. YUM! But again, don't get much twinkies from this.
- Pink Twinkies is where I smell the strongest twinkies scent, actually. This is a nice mix of cake and pink sugar. Can't wait to melt this one!
And there you have it! Have you ordered from Butterfly Lane Scents, or do you want to? :)