Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Random Picture Post: Non-Waxy Photos From the Last Few Weeks #8 (Food, Freddo, and Sky Edition)!

ONE MORE DAY, WOOHOO! Do you have any fun rituals or traditions you and your families do around the holidays? I'd love to know! :)

I have been collecting photos of things to show you all for about a month now, so I wanted to do the sharing now! After starting to view the photos from recently, I've noticed they are all of San Diego weather, food, and Freddo, LOL. Enjoy!
This is seriously one of the greatest ice creams I have ever tried. It tastes like a PB&J sandwich! YUM! You can only get ti at Target, and who knows how long it will be around.
This dog...he's so funny. He just started sitting right outside the door like this and I thought it was humorous. Like, why not come inside?! LOL, he wanted to sunbathe I guess.
Took this shot in Pacific Beach (a few miles away from our house) the day after it rained. Gorgeous palm trees in front of a beautiful blue sly!
These Candy Cane Tootsie Pops were another Christmas find from Target. Josh wasn't too sure, but I love them. They are quite tasty.
Freddo has been making it a habit of falling asleep in between my legs lately. It's adorable. This is us on our couch, sleeping while I have my Snuggie on. YES, I just said and OPENLY ADMITTED we BOTH own Snuggies. Don't knock it 'til you try it, friends. I thought they were the stupidest thing ever until I got one and now I'm obsessed. THEY ARE SO SOFT AND WONDERFUL.
This was the sky on Thanksgiving morning. Just lovely! Ignore the annoying cube in our next door neighbor's backyard....ugh, hate that thing.
We went with some friends a few weeks back to Buca di Beppo and got this enormous brownie to split among the 5 of us. The picture doesn't do its size justice...thing was massive!
Bought this Christmas tea on Amazon and I am currently obsessed. It's pretty spicy, but it's just really nice at the mid-day mark. Plus, it's for the Keurig! YAY!
...Freddo may or may not have gotten a costume (OR TWO) for Christmas. Here's his reindeer one! He only momentarily looked at us like, "WTF are you doing, humans?" LOL.
Another old picture, the first day of the Red Cup season at Starbucks with my momzy!
TOM THE TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We went to Fiesta Island, which is an island/bonfire pit beachy type place right down the street from our house. From there, we could see this GIGANTIC peace sign Christmas decoration...so Josh and I went all around the neighborhood searching for it. HERE IT IS! Another picture that doesn't show the sheer sized of this bad boy...Fiesta Island is a few miles away and we could see this all the way from there!
Santa Freddo keeping watch!
Throwback! Christmastime two years ago, when Freddo fit into my brother's old PJs. AWWWWWWWWW.
Have you been Cronut (croissant/donut hybrid) crazy? I never thought much of them until I tried one....holy moly, these were amazing! I got them at a small deli/bakery by my mom's house. This is a honey glazed one....mmmmmm, Cronut...
Our new blender! Our old one crapped out on us (FINALLY, it was a sign that it died!), so we invested in a really good one that won't die every year. This is the Breville Hemisphere Control Blender. It's worth every penny if you blend a lot like we do!
Finally, I saw this on Facebook and laughed for about 2 hours about it. This is a screen grab from my phone, but you get the point. LOVE THE SWEDISH CHEF!!

Enjoy your Christmas eve, friends! <3

4 comments:

  1. I really do need to start going to Target more.

    Hubby just HAD to have a Vikings 'snuggie' when we came across it a couple years ago. And then what did he do? Never put his arms in the arms, and usually only tossed it over his feet and legs if he had them up on the couch while watching TV. Really? We have like 50 other regular Vikings blankets for that. Sooooo, I put the damn 'snuggie' away because it's too hard to fold with those damn arms......and we have like 50 other Vikings blankets anyway!

    Men. *rolls eyes*

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, your hubby is amazing. He doesn't use the arms?! WHAT!? They are so freaking comfortable, tell him to use the damn arms!!!

      Delete
  2. Swedish chef made my day! Lol! Never heard if a Cronut! Looks amazing! Your Freddo is a major cutie pie. Hope y'all have a merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays! I hope your Christmas was nice!
    I am so jealous of the nice weather in San Diego! Looks beautiful! and omg am I jealous you got to try a cronut!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)