Today, I have haul #2 from Up The Creek Scents! I had a couple of scents I wanted to repurchase, and when the shop opened up, I knew I needed to act fast. Hope you enjoy!
- Red Lipstick: this smells like very sweet fruits, like strawberries and candies and cherries and sugar. Very femininely sweet. Not sure how I like it, but maybe it will warm up to my liking!
- Whipped Bear Claws: this is a very delicate bakery scent with cinnamon notes to it. Smells like almond and cinnamon and whipped cream. Yum!
- Pink Marshmallows: simply delicious. One of my favorites from the order on cold sniff. Looking forward to it!
- Raw Cake Batter: insane! It smells exactly like cake batter! YUM. I want to eat this. MMmmmm, I can only imagine how good this will smell while warming. Perfect for bakery lovers.
- Blue Moon: blueberry something, I can't place it. I actually *like* this one. JESSI, DID YOU HEAR ME?? I like another blueberry scent. It's your fault. :P
- Gingerbread Cupcakes: light spice mixed with tons of gingerbread and cupcakes. Nice! You even get a nice whipped frosting note in it, too.
- Hot Toddy: not my favorite hot toddy scent, I must admit. Something about it seems off to me. But, smells can be deceiving. I will melt this soon and report back!
- Confetti Cake: a huge favorite amongst UTC fans.Another winner! It smells like a freshly opened box of cake mix. UGH, all this cake is making me hungry. Delish and luscious!
- Pink Fluffy Pom Poms: pink sugar, cotton candy, and pomegranate, how can you say no to this?! Love this one, very sweet but I think I will like it with the pink sugar in there.
- Pumpkin Apple Butter: not spicy, all I get is apple from this. Still, it's pretty good.
- Cap'n Crunch Berries: another that I got on a whim. Another one I'm not convinved about on cold sniff. Fruit Loops and Crunch Berries scents are different, I need to get that into my head. I just don't know...the berry smells strange to me.
- Lemon Iced Tea: ahhhhhhhh, refreshing! You get both the tea note and the lemon note. Very lovely. Another winner!
- Caramel Lemon: okay, I HAD to get this based on the weird scent combination. Caramel and lemon?! WHAT?? It sounds weird, but strangely, smells great! Excited for it, too.
- Twinkies: I hate to say it, but I only smell wax on cold sniff. I get maybe the faintest hint of filling, but that's it. Maybe with cure time, more will come out while warmed.
There's my haul, friends! Have you tried Up The Creek Scents? What do you like from Shannon, and what sounds intriguing? :)