Saturday, December 14, 2013

Random Post: Christmas Tag (TAG, You're It!)!

I was tagged by Ashley at ScentsMakeMyDay to do this Christmas tag! YAY!! Thanks for the tag, friend! I tag ALL OF YOU who haven't done this yet! :)

~~~~~~~~~~
1. What do you love most about Christmas time?
Is it lame to say EVERYTHING?? I love the feeling I get when the year reaches December. I love seeing my family and spending time with them. I love baking Christmas cookies. I love listening to Christmas music on repeat all month long. I love getting cocoa and driving around the neighborhood to see Christmas lights. I love buying gifts for people and sending Christmas cards to friends. I love decorating the house! I love watching all of our favorite Christmas movies. I love how, even at 27 years old, I still feel like I am 8 years old, and that when it's Christmas eve, I can't sleep because I'm so excited that it's Christmas!!

2. Do you celebrate the holiday in style or is it "bah humbug" for you?
We always celebrate, though I don't know how "in style" it is. We have increasingly become more gung-ho about Christmas as far as decorating and throwing get-togethers!

3.  Are you leaving out anything for Santa Claus this year so he remembers to leave you presents?
Nah. That's one thing I'm too old for, especially since we don't have kids.

4. What is the one gift that you are looking forward to GIVING? (It can be your kids, another family member, etc, just remember to be discrete if they are reading this blog)
I always like giving Josh silly gifts, sometimes those are better than the other things! We always play off of each other's sense of humor, so it can be riotous, lol.

5. What is your all-time favorite Christmas movie?
This is such a tough question since movies are my favorite. "It's a Wonderful Life" is my favorite classic Christmas movie. "Charlie Brown Christmas" is my favorite animated Christmas movie. "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" is my favorite more modern Christmas movie...I can't pick only one!

6. What is your all-time favorite Christmas song?
"Do They Know It's Christmas?" by Band Aid (YES, DEB!!!!!), "My Grown-Up Christmas List" by Michael Buble or Amy Grant, "Merry Christmas Darling" by Karen Carpenter, "Run Run Rudolph" and this year I am loving Cee-Lo's version, "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee, "A Wonderful Christmastime" by Paul McCartney, and.....there's so many!!

7. If given the opportunity to participate in an Ugly Sweater Party, which sweater would you choose?  (Link one you find on the internet or even pick one out from your closet and show us!)
This one is pretty amazing.

8. Have you started any Christmas traditions this year that you plan on carrying forward?
Well, not this year, but recently, my mom, grandma and I get together sometime in December and make cookies together! Josh and I always drive around and look at Christmas lights with hot cocoa each year, too, amongst other traditions!

9. It's Christmas Morning... What does it look like outside?
Sunny and 70, probably. If we're lucky, since the weather has been so weird this month, it might be cold and possibly rainy, but I'm not holding my breath.

10. You just found yourself standing under some mistletoe.... who comes up to give you a kiss?
Alan Rickman.

HOW FUN! Hopefully, you all do this wonderful tag, I love getting to know about your Christmas favorites and your wishes and traditions! :)

1 comment:

  1. Alan Rickman!!!!! How awesome! As Snape for me! Lol I love you still get pumped for Christmas. I do too. Hope your wrapping and card writing went well.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)