Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Random Post: Bath & Body Works' Cinnamon & Clove Bud Wallflower Bulb

Do you remember that song by Sisqo from about 10 years ago called "The Thong Song"? Well, do ya?
Might as well call the Cinnamon & Clove Bud Wallflower bulb from Bath & Body Works a DUDDDDD, da DUD DUD DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD.

When I plugged this into the bathroom, I thought, "oh, it must not be plugged in quite right." Wrong.

So, I moved it into the smaller bathroom and I thought, "oh, maybe it's just in the wrong place." Wrong.

Then, I moved it into the kitchen, thinking somehow it would do better in a big room. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

This is just a dud, folks, plain and simple. Oh well, another one bites the dust. I know I love the scent of cinnamon & clove buds, and since the candle throws awesomely and smells fantastic, I'll chalk it up to being a crappy product. C'est la Vie. I give this a 2/10.

3 comments:

  1. Aw man, that was ten years ago?? Felt just like yesterday I was shaking my tush to that in the clubs during college. I am glad those days are over! I only have one wallflower and it throws like a major league pitcher: marshmallow fireside. I will steer clear of this one. Bummer as I love cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA, I felt the same way when I looked at how old the song was...I feel ancient! Bummer about this wallflower, though!

      Delete
  2. I know the Thong Song!! I thought people were making it up when they mentioned it, but it actually actually exists!!

    If you have an oil warmer, I sometimes use my remaining wall flower bulbs (since wallflowers just don't work in my apartment) in my oil warmer so the actual yummy oil doesn't go to waste. Sorry it didn't work out for you, it is a great scent!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)