Sunday, December 1, 2013

To Try: Influenster's VoxBox featuring Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation!

Do you use foundation? Well, I go through phases where I love it and hate it.
I have always had a problem with powdered formulas because they get too drying on my skin. And it's blotchy and itchy and silly looking.
Enter Rimmel London's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation.

Now, keep in mind, I got this product for free from Influenster. I am always sort of skeptical about getting products for free. I have no problem giving my honest opinions, but with makeup, I never know if what I have to say is relevant because I'm such a n0ob at it.

Well, this foundation ROCKS.
Not only is is not drying on my skin, but it's not heavy on it, either. It really does feel like mousse tastes: airy, light, and tasty (okay...not the last one, but you get the picture). It blended in really well into my skin, and did so flawlessly and in no time. It didn't cause those regular lines from drying that powdered foundations has caused before, and also didn't cause flaking on my face.
It matched my skin fairly well, though I feel like I am much lighter than "ivory," and found myself wondering is Rimmel London makes a color called "pasty white," HAHAH! Here it is just after it's smoothed on my hand slightly. Not bad! My hands are pretty chapped because of the weather changes we've been having, though, thus the lines in the foundations/my skin.

Anywho, as I said I got this product to try from Influenster to try for free, but I will most definitely be on the lookout to purchase it. I really liked this product and am glad I got selected!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad this worked out for you. This post makes me want to go out and buy it .....hear that Influenster?? No, seriously, I want to go out and buy it.

    If ivory is 100, I fear it may not go any lighter than that. Hopefully I'm not as pasty as I think I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great!! I always need a good foundation (one of the only make up products I actually might use) I am super pasty white, so if you find a lighter one, let me know! lol

    I still haven't seen my VoxBox from Influenster just yet... I'm hoping it didn't get lost! <3 Love that you're loving your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound good. I'm going to give it a whirl. I make my own tinted moisturizer with foundation so a tube will last me a while.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)