Well, I guess I placed a bigger order than I thought, because I was surprised when I got my package about two weeks ago!
Let's get into the scents and stuff, yay! (IMAGE HEAVY!)
- Frosted Pumpkin Funnel Cake: AMAAAAAAAZING scent. Slight spice, but overall just a nice, sweet bakery. Love the blue and orange chunks!
- Ultimate Caramel Apple Pie: the name says it all, I think...insane apple and caramel smells mixed together with a slight crust note. Good!
- Orange Sherbet and Pomegranate: this smells like a 50/50 bar with more tang from the pomegranate. I LOVE IT!!
I'll talk about the brittle first. I got a couple bags of scents that intrigued me enough that I thought I'd like them as stand alone scents.
- Pumpkin Chai: recommended to me highly by Karen (Suukasi on YouTube), I really like this! I think it will be better in a month, and the overall cold sniff is extremely spicy, not so much chai. I have a feeling the chai smells will come out with cure time.
- Cozy Comfort: this scent is INCREDIBLE. I absolutely love it. It smells a bit like celtic moonspice or a spicy amish quilt. EXTREMELY cozy!
- Pumpkin Cupcake, Pumpkin Chai, Celtic Moonspice: I added pumpkin cupcake at the last minute and I wish I would have left it out...that being said, this is nice, just not what I was going for. It's just a bit too bakery for me. Next time, I will blend celtic moonspice, cozy comfort, and perhaps pumpkin chai.
- Watermelon Slush, Raspberry Sauce, Pink Sugar: BRILLIANT combination! The watermelon and raspberry go so well together, and pink sugar just gives it that sweet kick I love. I should have also gotten a bag of Pomegranate Watermelon Slush, though.
Full bags next!
- Pumpkin Carrot Cake: I think this is my least favorite from the order. I don't like the carrot smell in this, but I'm hoping it'll go away after cure time/smell better while warming. I wish this was spicier!
- Apple Cider Donuts: lovely sweet donuts, slight cinnamon, and that overpowering apple cider...wonderful! I like this, but I don't think I need a whole bag of it. It was a last minute, jump-the-gun purchase.
- Cinnamon Glazed Oranges: uh-may-zinnnnnnnnnnnng! You get that sweet orange mixed with a spicy cinnamon...this is going to be a favorite, I can tell.
- Strawberry Euphoria: a huge favorite as of late, this is a super-duper strawberry concoction and I think it lives up to the hype. You obviously have to LOVE strawberry, and I do, so think smells great to me.
- Grapefruit Swizzle Sticks: I've had this on my to-buy list for the last 3 re-openings and forgot about it each time. This is nice, but it's got hints of the grapefruit I don't like...I liken it to B.O. In this case, it's not heavy, and I think it will dissipate while warming, but on cold sniff, it's there and hinders my enjoyment of it. The grapefruit is refreshing with the swizzle stick blend, though.
- Monster Cookie Fluff Puffs: Josh doesn't like this scent, but I do. It's so good, it's like cookies and flakiness and puffy marshmallow and I don't know what I'm saying...it's just brilliantly amazing. So good. If you're a fan of bakery, try this.
- Alice in Wonderland: repurchase for me. The combination of scents (honeydew, something, and something) make this smell like watermelon to me. I absolutely love it. PS: cool colors!
- Strawberry Lemon Custard: another favorite in the RG community, this is another fantastic scent. I love RG's lemon and strawberry scents individually, so together, this smells like a winner on cold sniff!
Are you going to order from Rosegirls during their next reopening? Let me know what you plan on getting and if you've tried these scents, let me know how you enjoyed them!!