- Tiki Beach Serendipity: a B&BW dupe meets serendipity...this is a phenomenal blend. An even more tropical serendipity than usual!
- Pink Sugar Caribbean Escape: another tropical blend, this time with pink sugar. I was on a tropical kick!
- Jena's Frosty Mint Bean: a blend created by YouTuber Jena, msmyzee. It's got peppermint, vanilla bean noel, and Frostbite, which is sort of a Vick's VapoRub scent. It'll be good to melt at night!
- Serendipity Fruity Rings: pretty self explanatory, I love fruit loops blends, and had this in my first TSP order!
- Granny's Pie Crust Vanilla Bean Noel: Love Dawn's granny's pie crust, and thought it'd be extra luscious with VBN mixed into it! It's great!
- Serendipity Cotton Candy Frosting Pink Sugar: I pretty much just get pink sugar and buttercream from this, but times two in sweetness. It'll be nice in the office.
- Grapefruit & Mangosteen: Sometimes, grapefruit scents smell like armpits. I KNOW, GROSS, right. But this one doesn't, so that's a plus.
- Pink Sugar, Pink Grapefruit, Green Apple Explosion: my favorite blend from the order. It's incredible! The pink grapefruit and pink sugar mixed with tart green apple really makes for a nice treat! Need a scoopable of this ASAP!
- Serendipity Sweet Tooth: my least favorite of my own blends. Something about this doesn't mesh together well in my nose. Meh!
- Honey Pear Cider: a Scentsy dupe? Anyways, this is pear mixed with super cinnamon! YUM!
There you have it, my third order with The Scented Princess! Have you tried this vendor? Do you have any good blends you want to recommend to me? :)