I've been dealing with a loooooooot of empty packages lately, so I figured I'd start showing what I've finished from my collection (stuff like packs, bags, scoopables, fully completed clamshells, not things like scent shots or chunks).
Interested in something like this? Let me know! :)
- Rosegirls' Pink Peppermint (full bag of 4-5 huge chunks, great scent, but not my favorite pink peppermint)
- Front Porch's Pink Peppermint (4-pack, one of my favorite pink peppermint scents)
- Ollie's Soaps' Serendipity (a whole bag filled with donut shapes, great serendipity)
- Candles From The Keeping Room's Rosemary Mint (full bag of 5 star-shaped tarts, non-Aveda smelling Rosemary Mint, very light, I ended up using 3 tarts at the end and still got a light throw)
- The Bathing Garden's Crystallized Spearmint & Peppermint (full clamshell, loved this scent)
- Candles From The Keeping Room's Sugar Cookie Noel (great sugar cookie scent, went through this bag FAST!)
- Front Porch's Pink Lemonade (my waxy friend Karen sent this to me and I LOVE IT. It's so strong, delicious! Look out for a review coming soon).
Be on the lookout for more empties posts, just because I'd like to show what I've finished, too!