"Fast & Furious 6"
Ticket Price: $10.25
Showtime: 2:55 pm
Running Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- Vroom, vroom
- Meet Paul Walker's new baby and wife who barely matters!!
- Explosion and robbery (by criminal mastermind & his group)
- Muscles, ass-kicking
- The Rock (a cop), throws 250+ lb. muscle heavy terrorist man against ceiling to receive necessary information
- Turns to criminal for help (BECAUSE WHY NOT, YOLO)
- WHO ELSE, VIN DIESEL!!!
- Michelle Rodriguez is still alive; Rock offers pardon for Diesel's entire crew in exchange for their help
- Team assembles
- Over-the-top action ensues
- Some scantly clad-women
- Group tries to stop 2nd robbery
- Flippy cars, vroom vroom
- Electronic things that latch onto cars and make them go boom
- Michelle Rodriguez shoots Pin Diesel in shoulder
- Re-grouping times!
- Everyone trying to find out more about criminal mastermind group
- Paul Walker turns himself in in America to get close to drug dealer
- "You'll only get close to him if he wants you to."
- Ludacris and Rock racially profiled while buying expensive cars because it's funny!!1111 (NOT)
- Michelle Rodriguez and Gina Carano (MMA fighter turned "actress" <--LOL) fight in subway
- Carano only hired to showcase MMA "ability" (LOL ASK CYBORG WHAT SHE THINKS ABOUT THAT LOLOLOL)
- Other guys fight other guys
- Breaking glass
- Vin Diesel sees Michelle Rodriguez after street race between the two
- She lost her memory in accident in Fast & Furious 4???
- He tries to reconnect with her, recanting old stories and by making this face:
- Next strike by terrorists will be on an airbase in Spain
- Over a microchip??? WUT??
- Good guys chase bad guys
- Bad guys have tank
- Tank runs over cars, vroom vroom
- Missile launcher, explosion
- Pointless guy saves pointless girl
- Vin Diesel saves Michelle Rodriguez by LEAPING OFF A BRIDGE AND CATCHING HER MID-AIR, THEN FALLING ONTO WINDSHIELD OF CAR
- This was due to faith
- Also, by making this face:
- Airplane scene
- Chasing down plane on seemingly endless runway with basically nothing more than a gun and a Honda
- More fighting
- More muscles
- Vroom, out of plane
- Plane catches on fire, terrorist dies???
- Pointless girl???
- INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR A JOB WELL DONE, ALL THEY AS FOR IS THE INITIAL HOUSE IN THE GHETTO IN L.A. WHERE VIN DIESEL GREW UP...R U DUMB???????
- Jason Statham
- Vin Diesel's face:
Josh's Rating: 4/10
IMDB's Rating: 7.6/10
Do we recommend the film: It's obviously a marketable franchise, and I respect it for what it was able to do at the box office as a summer flick, but no, not really. In the end, it's just a love story (with cars, guns, muscles, and ass-kicking).