Sunday, June 16, 2013

Review: Ollie's Soaps Apple Iced Tea

The Keurig has been amazing for coffee. You can also use it to make tea, too!
(old photo)
I saved my very last tart in Apple Iced Tea from Ollie's Soaps for a special occasion.
Well, today's Sunday. That alone felt like an occasion!

This scent is marvelous. Ollie's Soaps makes my favorite apple scent; it's also, in my opinion, the strongest apple scent I've ever smelled in wax. ONE LITTLE TART lasted over 8 hours, and would have kept going, I'm sure. ONE LITTLE TART is enough to scent almost our entire house. I am in love with this scent. The apple is stronger than the tea, but you do still get a tea note in this. Seriously impressed.

Ayano, the owner of Ollie's Soaps, is taking a break from tarting: she started a cupcake business a couple of months ago and is having a hard time juggling both at once. I hope she comes back soon, because I need more of this scent. :)

~~~~~~~~~~
Ollie's Soaps Apple Iced Tea
Cold Rating9/10; sort of muted on cold sniff, but you can definitely smell both notes in this!
Lit Rating10/10; perfect in every way, in my opinion.
Throw Rating8.5/10; INSANE throw, almost fills the entire house with scent.
Overall Rating9/10; nearly a perfect score! Great apple scent. Need to learn to make homemade applesauce. FALL IS ALMOST HERE, RIGHT?? Mmmmmm, tea time....

8 comments:

  1. Cupcake business?? Oh, YUM! Hope she eventually does tarts again. I liked the few I've had from her.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does make really great wax! We all want her to succeed, but selfishly want her to come back because she kicks butt! :)

      Delete
  2. dang! Was all excited until I heard about the cupcakes, which is totally weird because I'm usually very happy hearing about cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....cupcakes.................

      Delete
  3. Cupcakes? I wish her well. I've liked all the Ollie's tarts I've melted so far though! Luckily I have a few left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she started her own cupcake business, how cool is that!?

      Ollie's makes awesome tarts, hope she comes back soon. I foolishly melted 99% of my stash! :O

      Delete
  4. This tart sounds heavenly! I was wondering why there wasn't much going on in her shop. I have never had one of her tarts but have read some great reviews. Hope she comes back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was really great! I hope you get the opportunity to try her stuff because it's really great! I think I have some in an upcoming giveaway I'm planning!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)