Monday, August 26, 2013

Review: Bath & Body Works Watermelon Lemonade 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle

Summertime needs to be over.
It has been hotter these past 2 weeks, and muggy, and gross, and I don't like it.
The heat and I "don't mesh well together" (name the movie!).

* = May not actually be me.
I have really been enjoying my Watermelon Lemonade candle from Bath & Body Works these past few weeks.
It has been the perfect summertime treat: fruity from the watermelon, a not-too-tart lemonade, and a powerful, awesome throw.
Let me tell you, this baby lingers and travels!
This photo doesn't really do it justice, but it's been a fabulous candle to burn, performance wise.
In addition to a bitchin' throw, the wax pools have always been even and deep every single time.
I am now finished with this candle and have been unable to locate more in store. SAD! I have one more left I may save for next year.
Bath & Body Works, PLEASE, bring this candle back! It's incredible!

~~~~~~~~~~
Bath & Body Works Watermelon Lemonade 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle
Cold Rating9/10; pretty close to greatness. Strong, and you get all of the notes in this.
Lit Rating10/10; as I said, perfect every single time!
Throw Rating10/10; brilliant throw, could smell this in ever nook and cranny inside the house, and could even smell whiffs of it outside, too!
Overall Rating10/10; sure, this doesn't exactly add up all the way, but this candle is perfect. Great scent, fabulous throw, nice performance, and a summertime winner!

3 comments:

  1. I've had a mini of this going in my bathroom/dressing area during the warm evenings and it's perfect. The throw on their minis is pretty good (even if you have to foil them because the wicks are usually off center). I wish B&BW hadn't ousted their summer line so fast--we still got a lot of the hot stuff coming up, at least here in Nor Cal :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered if my minis were the only ones with weird, off-centered wicks! Good to know I'm not going crazy! B&BW seems to have an insane schedule this year as far as candles go, I just heard they were testing WINTER CANDLES. ALREADY. What!? Insanity. I hope it cools down up there, we actually had to run our AC today.

      Delete
  2. Yeah I hate the heat too. It was nice, cool,and rainy for three weeks here in GA. Everyone hated it, but I loved it. Then it had to be back sunny and warm. No. I'm wanting fall to be here too.

    I think Watermelon Lemonade smells fantastic!! I'm glad BBW fixed the wick issues! Maybe they'll have some at the SAS!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)