Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wickless Wednesday: Bath and Body Work's Cherry Blossom Anti-Bacterial Soap

Have I mentioned how angry I am that Bath & Body Works has gotten rid of Cherry Blossom?
No?
Well, I am. And I'm probably the only one.
I'm so mad that I felt the need to buy 5, count 'em 5 fine fragrance mists in Cherry Blossom.

HEY, for $2.67, you can't go wrong with a few extras. It's my favorite scent: slightly sweet and yet perfumey. Love it, sad it's gone.
Whilst in my local Bath and Body Works store many weeks ago, I ended up getting a Cherry Blossom Anti-Bacterial soap as well. This product is the non-foamy kind, which I remained unconvinced about until I tried this product (FOAM SOAP OR BUST).

This smells exactly like the fragrance mist! I love it! It's gone, as you can see, so it was a hit. Several guests asked me what soap this was (it's usually in one of their soap holders with the labels mostly blocked). I am sad to see it go, but glad to know it was there. This soap, as with most Bath and Body Works soaps, lingered quite a bit!

I give this product a 9/10. I will always have a special place in my heart for Cherry Blossom, and I find that Japanese Cherry Blossom just isn't the same.

6 comments:

  1. I've always wondered why JCB was more popular than just CB. I like them both but thought JCB was more perfumey. The good thing about discontinued scents is that they seem to always come back on their website for super cheap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JCB is definitely more perfumey, so much so that it's not pleasant. They will bring the discontinued scents back eventually. In the mean time, to hoard my bottles!

      Delete
  2. WHAAAAAAAAT!?!?!? If I'd known they were discontinuing Cherry Blossom I would have stocked up... I haven't even been to a B&BW store since January.
    Time to hoard my only bottle now, LOL.
    Oh, and PS, no you're not the only one XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else likes that scent. I'm sure they will bring it back online at some point! :)

      Delete
  3. I've been wearing Cherry Blossom for years. It was such a fresh and clean scent; not perfumy, fruity, or too floraly. I was so disappointed when I went in the store to find that they will no longer be carrying it. The do still offer it online. Currently the sale is buy 3 get 3 free. I also found a coupon on retail-me-not for a free item. I tried it and it worked. I got 6 bottles of Cherry Blossom for $22.00...that's 4 FREE bottles of lotion. FYI, tried using the coupon on the body mist and creams, but it doesn't work. Only seems to work on the lotions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to hear someone else likes Cherry Blossom! Japanese Cherry Blossom isn't the same at all. It's disappointing that it's gone, but I'm glad you were able to get some before they got rid of it in stores. Unfortunately, I don't like B&BW's lotion, only their mists and shower gels! :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)