Thursday, August 8, 2013

Review: Candles from the Keeping Room's Serendipity Marshmallow Delight

My love of serendipity is at a crossroads.

I find myself looking for more cherryish versions of this popular scent, but just can't seem to locate one.

Sometimes, the coconut in serendipity can get a bit too overwhelming for me, and I am constantly searching for a new, wonderful blend to fall in love with all over again.
I may have found my new wax soul mate.

Serendipity Marshmallow Delight from Candles from the Keeping Room is an extra sweet version of serendipity, and because of this added sweetness, it lessens the coconut a bit...it's still there, just muted!

The added toasty marshmallow enhances this so ridiculously much that I find myself hoarding this scent.
It's in a special "no touch" part of the house under lock and key.*
(* = slight exaggeration)

This scent is very strong, considering some serendipity types have a more of mellow tone.

It's scents like this that make me fall in love with serendipity all over again. Simply amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~
Candles from the Keeping Room's Serendipity Marshmallow Delight
Cold Rating10/10; perfection. Enough said.
Lit Rating10/10; you get each note individually here: both the cherry and the coconut from the serendipity, the toasted marshmallow, and the added sweetness.
Throw Rating9/10; strong throw, just the way I like my wax! :)
Overall Rating10/10; my love for this scent knows no bounds. Necessary wax safe. Hoarding scent until I obtain more. Delicious, reinvigorated love of serendipity.

2 comments:

  1. "New Wax Soul Mate" hahahaahaha!

    Wow! 10 out of 10--I can't remember the last time I've seen a perfect score.

    Immediately on my list to order ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very rarely if ever give anything a 10/10, but this is just that good! I hope you get to try it, I am willing to share! :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)