Friday, August 30, 2013

Influenster Invites!

Do you like free stuff? I know I do!

I love Influenster. I have had the chance to be part of 2 VoxBoxes, boxes of samples to try, with a wide range of products included. It is a very cool program, and I would love to invite YOU!!!

Would you like an Influenster invite? Leave your email in the comments section, or email me at: lololovesscents@gmail.com and I would be more than happy to give you one of 5 invites.

I promise you won't be disappointed! :)

1 comment:

  1. It IS a cool program. (I'm a member too.) The more active you are with social media, the more free things you get. I'm not nearly as active as I could be but even so, I've gotten some pretty neat stuff.

    It's FREE!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)