Monday, August 12, 2013

Review: Shayz Scentz' Pink Grapefruit

I have mentioned before that I have really been into grapefruit scents, more specifically, the non-B.O. type of grapefruit scents. Nothing says summer like citrus explosion!
Well, I'll have you know I have not ordered from Shayz Scentz yet.
I'm not sure why I haven't.
Maybe it's because her scent list is pretty long and I cave under wax pressure.
I melted pink grapefruit from Shayz on a day when I needed a pick-me-up. It was fabulous! You get the the zesty grapefruit notes. This is the non-B.O. type of grapefruit, too, so yay! The cold sniff throw was a bit less that the warm throw, but even in a larger room like the kitchen, this was strong. Definitely a repurchase. I melted this for 7 hours.
The only impressions of Shayz I have are positive. Maybe I will make an order at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~
Shayz Scentz' Pink Grapefruit
Cold Rating: 6.5/10; very nice on cold sniff, but a little lighter than while warming. Plus, you get mainly pink sugar from this while cold.
Lit Rating7.5/10; such a good scent! Equal amounts of pink sugar and grapefruit.
Throw Rating8/10; great throw for a scent I figured would be weak!  Even in a big room, this scent shines.
Overall Rating7/10; perfect pick-me-up scent. Juicy. B.O. is not the way to go.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I've really enjoyed my order from Shayz. She makes really good scents that are usually nice and strong.
    BO grapefruit --ewww. Luckily, I've only melted RG grapefruit swizzle sticks and that was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like Shayz! Can you recommend me your top 5 favorite scents from your order?! For some reason, her site intimidates me!

      LOL @ BO grapefruit, I KNOW IT'S WEIRD, but it seriously smells like BO! I got a bag of grapefruit swizzle sticks in my order the other day, woohoo!! :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)