Friday, August 23, 2013

Review: Front Porch's Baby's Clean Laundry

What do you think of when I say the word "baby"?
Newborn humans or animals? A Pet name? Justin Bieber's hit song?
What about baby powder? Fresh clothes??
Front Porch's Baby's Clean Laundry was exactly what I needed while I was doing laundry the other day, but I'm not sure what exactly compelled me to buy this considering I am not a fan of "baby" scents.
This had a powdery laundry note, which I'm usually not a fan of, but the throw on this was medium, so it wasn't overly in your face.
Powdery tarts are very overpowering to my nose, even a slight detection of powder and I'm usually out of there, but this wasn't horrid. All in all, a clean scent I wouldn't mind repurchasing.
This filled up the kitchen nicely!

~~~~~~~~~~
Front Porch's Baby's Clean Laundry
Cold Rating6/10; decent strength on cold sniff, all I get is powder though.
Lit Rating6/10; more of a straightforward laundry note comes out while warming, but the powder always remains there.
Throw Rating: 6.5/10; not overly annoying as far as throw is concerned, it's not grating on the senses but still manages to keep me interested.
Overall Rating: 6/10; laundry days suck because I am the stainiest person that ever stained shirt. SERIOUSLY. No article of clothing is safe with me. This was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)