Thursday, January 17, 2013

Review: Beezy Tarts' Sweet Potato and Brown Sugar

I'm reeeeeeally trying to expand my scent-tastes. Bakery is no longer a cringe-worthy word to me. Floral? You got it. Hell, I'll even try MULCH, if you've got it!
Where do we fall on the sweet potato spectrum, in general: love it or hate it? Me, I love sweet potatoes, and think that, with the right scent combination, I'd like it in wax.

Beezy Tarts has performed AMAZINGLY well for me and have been consistently some of the best throwing tarts I've had in my waxventures. This Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar sample is no different! This one was strooooooooooo-oooohng! It was mostly sugary with just a hint of sweet potato (if you've ever had/smelled/tasted one, you know what this means). Dare I say this was almost TOO strong for me at one point!? It was really great, though.

~~~~~~~~~~
Beezy Tarts' Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar 
Cold Rating: 7/10; super sweet with a hint of buttery sweet potatoes as an undertone.
Lit Rating: 7/10;  very, very nice! Not much else to say about this one, folks, it was just lovely.
Throw Rating: 7.5/10; super-de-dooper strong! You really get the brown sugar in this one. It smells like someone's making a Thanksgiving side dish!
Overall Rating: 7/10; glad I tried this one instead of giving it away. Expanded scent-buds. Dreams of Thanksgiving dinner in January. Brown sugar.

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with this scent! It smells like real sweet potatoes. I didn't think I would like it but the moment I smelled it, I knew I was hooked! Just ordered two more yesterday, in fact =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SUCH a good scent! I was looking for it on the site a while ago and couldn't find it, you're lucky you got 2 more! Mine was just a sample. :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)