Thanksgiving: a time to celebrate family, togetherness, stuffing one's face, and mauling your fellow bretheren for a 32" flat-screen TV.
Seriously though, one of the best times to shop is the time between Thanksgiving and New Years. Now, I don't actually venture out into the physical world on Black Friday, only because:
- I fear angry mobs. Except flash mobs...those seem like fun!
- (related to #1) Claustrophobia has followed me into adult life, therefore, being in tight spaces with angry mobs is 10 times worse than normal shopping.
- LOUD NOISES.
- I am perpetually afraid that hot, scalding coffee will be thrown in my face because I grabbed the last mini cake pop maker.
- There is no amount of goods that could convince me to wake up at 2am voluntarily after Thanksgiving. Not a flat screen TV for $60, not 2/$20 candles, not nothin'.
- I don't like that Black Friday shopping cuts into family time. BE TOGETHER FOR ONE FREAKING DAY WITHOUT FEELING LIKE YOU HAVE TO BE THERE.
Dawn, the owner of The Scented Princess, is reeeeeeeeeally, really ridiculously good at blending scents. She also had a Black Friday sale (SEE, you thought I was rambling for no reason!), and well, her 2-pack of tarts were buy one get one free (in the same scent).
...and when I say tarts, read JUMBO tarts, not little scalloped melts...like, really big tarts.
The Scented Princess' Sugar Mint Serendipity
Cold Rating: 8/10; mostly straight serendipity with a hint of mint, but right off the bat, it's strong.
Lit Rating: 8.5/10; WOW! Very pungent cherry aroma, in the best way possible; when mixed with a mint scent, it gets elevated to something grand!
Throw Rating: 8.5/10; I had some friends come over while I was melting this last night and they said they could smell it all the way outside..
Overall Rating: 8.5/10; almost perfect! I would have like just a skosh more mint, but hey, that's not a complaint, I'm mainly trying to fill this voided space with words. Simply wonderful! Serendipity fans are in for a treat if they blend it with sugar mint!